Trump supporters fight for Trump, the rest of us fight for our country, the USA

Please show facts that over 40 court cases could not find. That Trump's own hand picked attorney general said was not fraudulent. That people are being disbarred and going to jail for fraudulently pushing a rigged election.
And you consider yourself intelligent. Trump does not have intelligent followers. Trump knows intelligent people can bring him down. He wants very stupid people like you.
There were no court cases - is there any issue that you know anything about?
The fraud was right out in the open -
Multiple states simply changed the way that mail in votes were handled, without legally changing the way mail in votes were handled.
That is not in dispute and in fact could not be.
18 days , you POS.

You are a sheep, easily duped by the media. You are being spoon fed what they want you to hear. They censor anything they don’t want you to hear and tell you everything contrary to their agenda is misinformation. You are exactly the kind of person these traitors and our foreign adversaries have molded in our country through years of public school and MSM indoctrination.

yes.

There were no court cases - is there any issue that you know anything about?
The fraud was right out in the open -
Multiple states simply changed the way that mail in votes were handled, without legally changing the way mail in votes were handled.
18 days , you POS.
OK, and you know the earth is flat.

OK, and you know the earth is flat.

I state facts and you either -

are too stupid to know what they are
or
you do know and can't refute them.

then you say something stupid

I know - you are just a troll
But nature abhors a vacuum
And you are certainly a black hole of a vacuum

Weren't all of those allegations handled in the appropriate State venues including their States Supreme Court?

In Texas, Gov. Abbott made several changes due to covid and was sued by the Legislature and won his case.

Isn't that how it's suppose to work?

Do the Neo-GOP simply not accept the rulings of the High Courts that are contrary to how they feel?

Weren't all of those allegations handled in the appropriate State venues including their States Supreme Court?

In Texas, Gov. Abbott made several changes due to covid and was sued by the Legislature and won his case.

Isn't that how it's suppose to work?

Do the Neo-GOP simply not accept the rulings of the High Courts that are contrary to how they feel?

No, they weren't allegations, here is how simple it is

If a state law is that that only the state legislature can make or change election law and the election bureau, does it.
it's no longer an allegation, right?
One group was supposed to do it and another group usurped the authority.
That's simple right?

unfortunately, they were not handled.

After the fact the Wisconsin State Supreme Court ruled against the changes - but there is no remedy.

That was the beauty of the steal

Once the first unverified mail in ballots were received there was no legal way to stop it.

In a reasonable world neither side should have been comfortable, but we left reasonable behind some time ago.

I state facts and you either -

are too stupid to know what they are
or
you do know and can't refute them.

then you say something stupid

I know - you are just a troll
But nature abhors a vacuum
And you are certainly a black hole of a vacuum
The earth is flat, prove me wrong.
It is just like saying "the election was fraudulent, prove me wrong"

I cannot believe there are people who think like you and other Trump minions. You do not think. You let Trump think for you.

If Trump said the earth was flat, you would say the earth is flat.

No, they weren't allegations, here is how simple it is

If a state law is that that only the state legislature can make or change election law and the election bureau, does it.
it's no longer an allegation, right?
One group was supposed to do it and another group usurped the authority.
That's simple right?

unfortunately, they were not handled.

After the fact the Wisconsin State Supreme Court ruled against the changes - but there is no remedy.

That was the beauty of the steal

Once the first unverified mail in ballots were received there was no legal way to stop it.

In a reasonable world neither side should have been comfortable, but we left reasonable behind some time ago.
Changes to the rules of the election are different than election and voter fraud. Both parties were able to use the rule(s) during the election and they did not favor one party over the other.

The earth is flat, prove me wrong.
It is just like saying "the election was fraudulent, prove me wrong"

I cannot believe there are people who think like you and other Trump minions. You do not think. You let Trump think for you.

If Trump said the earth was flat, you would say the earth is flat.
1666823962182.png

Forum List

Back