Trump successfully pressures Ford to move plant from Mexico to Ohio

He's not even President yet and he's already doing a better job than Obama.

You're the quaint little hypocrite.
Read the article...Trump's threat of tariff's has obviously started have an effect against Free Trade.

Threats of tariffs are fine with me. Actual tariffs are another thing, however.

It appears Ford believes Trump will be elected, so they might as well not spend $2 billion in Mexico that are going to be taxed if they try to sell them in the U.S.

Read the article...Trump's threat of tariff's has obviously started have an effect against Free Trade.
and that's hypocritical........LOL

Since Brit is FOR Free Trade regardless of the cost to the US...yes, that IS hypocritical.

Since Brit is FOR Free Trade regardless of the cost to the US...yes, that IS hypocritical.

Were any tariffs imposed?

that is if the free trade has a level playing field, which it don't

Trump makes Obama look like a fucking first grader. This is the difference between a community organizer and a leader.

Good for Trump. Starting to show leadership already. Of course, so has Hillary. So the question is what kind of leadership do we want in our future.

The very threat of it because Trump WILL do it and Ford KNOWS he will.
Eat shit, hypocrite.

that is if the free trade has a level playing field, which it don't

Trump has already stated he will rip up every Trade Agreement and start from scratch.
He intends for the US to lead the world, not be left behind by it.

Eat shit, hypocrite.

But he hasn't done it. He can't even do it.

Eat shit, hypocrite.

Yes he can; the President has IMMENSE power over Foreign Trade Agreements and NO ONE has refuted him on this issue.
Trump knows how to use the Bully Pulpit and he's probably scaring the sh!t out of you and your over-inflated Portfolio.

Eat shit, hypocrite.

Yes he can; the President has IMMENSE power over Foreign Trade Agreements and NO ONE has refuted him on this issue.
Trump knows how to use the Bully Pulpit and he's probably scaring the sh!t out of you and your over-inflated Portfolio.

Trump doesn't scare me at all. He scares progressive turds like you.

Eat shit, hypocrite.

I'm not progressive; I'm Independent.
My parting with Republican Neo-Conservatives is a Global Slave Labor.
Something which I know greedy, narcissistic scumbags such as yourself can't enough of.
BUT since I disagree on THAT ONE issue, I'm a Progressive.

Eat shit, hypocrite.

I'm not progressive; I'm Independent.
My parting with Republican Neo-Conservatives is a Global Slave Labor.
Something which I know greedy, narcissistic scumbags such as yourself can't enough of.
BUT since I disagree on THAT ONE issue, I'm a Progressive.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back