Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

The "experts" said russia isnt in compliance.
What fake news bullshit were you watching?
Trump said he just wants russia to do their part. It isnt complicated dumbfuck
If that were true, then why did Trump lift sanctions on Russia? Don't we have sanctions on N. Korea for non-compliance?
Sanctions on businesses? Is that what you are referring to?
Sanctions on Putin's buddy. That is Russia.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
The fact that Russia isn't complying with the INF treaty doesn't make a difference to you at all does it ?

That is not clear.

I read about a missile that was likely a violation but it was upgraded to increase its range putting it outside the confines of the agreement.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.

I guarantee that Trump's IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours.

I mean his IQ could be 90 and still be 50 points higher than yours, but the point remains, his IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours
If "it could be 90" how in the hell is it "50" more than the other guy, "if it could be 90" and you don't really know? Lol! A takes a real low IQ Trump dumb ass Sheep to get himself caught up in a stupid sentence like that..

The fact that Russia isn't complying with the INF treaty doesn't make a difference to you at all does it ?
The fact that Trump just lifted sanctions on Oleg Deripaska who benefited from polling data handed over by Paul Manafort to hijack a presidential election, doesn't bother you does it?

Good. Everyone knows that Russia was not abiding by it anyway. The last time they tried to keep up with us we drilled them into the ground.

History tends to repeat itself.
Last time we did not go into it with trillion dollar deficits. We had a strong middle class & steel mills. Russia was comiong off a devastating war in rtheir owmn ciuntry.

You peoplke are too fucking stupid to be alive.

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.

I guarantee that Trump's IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours.

I mean his IQ could be 90 and still be 50 points higher than yours, but the point remains, his IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours

Trump wishes.

The fact that Trump just lifted sanctions on Oleg Deripaska who benefited from polling data handed over by Paul Manafort to hijack a presidential election, doesn't bother you does it?
Those two things aren't even in the same ball park big deflection fail.

The "experts" said russia isnt in compliance.
What fake news bullshit were you watching?
Trump said he just wants russia to do their part. It isnt complicated dumbfuck

LMAO Well its Rderp. What did you expect??

He will twist anything Trump says to fit his own narrative.

Hell. Trump could find the cure for cancer and Rderp would say he caused cancer.

He's funny though.

Wrong! This is RealDave

RealDave....for when rDerp isn't dumb enough!

Those two things aren't even in the same ball park big deflection fail.
Hijacking an election and having an illegal president make decisions on INF is in the same ball park.

Russia renigged on the treaty because NATO ramped up and remains on their doorstep.
Can't blame Russia, in that regards.
But, a treaty IS a treaty, not a one-way street.

The good news for Congressman and lobbyists who suck off the US MIC teat for decades, will still benefit in the long run - those same Congressman and lobbyists who've been so upset that Trump would kill the goose that lays their golden eggs by pulling out of Afghanistan and negotiating with N. Korea; golden eggs will continue.

you said that in 2017 with North Korea
Covington
Jussie Smollet
etc etc
wolf wolf wolf wolf to infinity

Waaaaa Trump loves Putin. He's selling the country out.

Waaaaaa Trump hates Putin. World war 3 right around the corner.

Waaaaaa Trump loves Putin. No Sanctions!

Waaaaaa Trump hates Putin waddabout Syria

Waaaaaa Democrats are full of fermented camel shit.

we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .
Not the Russian women!

Tucker Carlson recently stated that the 7 richest zip codes around Washington, D.C., are made up of residents who benefit directly from the MIC.
If true, then geo-politics gives, then taketh away, but gives again.
They don't have to fret. The Donald knows this.
:Boom2:

Despite what the OP says; the State of our Union is sound....real sound!
Here's looking forward to the President's speech this Tuesday! :beer:

I always laugh when the left brings up russia trying to influence the election with memes and polling data but hillarys team concocted a fake dossier on trump with a foreign entity and they dont bat an eye.
If everything with partisans wasnt so fucking disingenuous, i might take them seriously

You are a complete idiot Chicken little….

Forum List

Back