Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Just definitely not at 29 Palms,” the spokesman said.

More @ Trump signs executive order putting Chik-fil-A on every military base

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Not quite what it sounds like. All this does is allow the company access to military bases as they desire to open corporate or franchise outlets. Here at Neliis, there’s a Boston Market, Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza.

Still, the restaurant hailed Trump’s decision, which would give it access to bases in the continental U.S. and abroad. A spokesman said Chik-fil-A planned to open its restaurants first at major Air Force, Navy, and Army bases, while adding that if there was any left over, it might open a hand-me-down restaurant at one or two of the major Marine Corps bases.

Gonna have the fattest troops in the world.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Yeah, because Chik-fil-a is so much worse than Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza. :290968001256257790-final::21::21::21:

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Is this a spoof article?

MAGA Baby!

Hope Moon Bats heads explodes over what they call "hate chicken".

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Yeah, because Chik-fil-a is so much worse than Taco Bell, Burger King, Popeye’s, Arby’s, Del Taco, and Papa John’a Pizza. :290968001256257790-final::21::21::21:

I wasn't comparing all of those places. I was putting them together.

They can't even spell the name of the restaurant correctly in the article. :lol:

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

meh....let's give our troops more greasy fast food.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

More so the dependents.

President Trump Signs Executive Order Making Duck Commander the Official Duck Call of the United States Military

Suck it, libs!

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Relative to other fast food Chik-fil-A is not too bad on calories.

Young active troops burn up the calories so that isn't going to be that big of deal. There are already fast food restaurants on most bases as Longknife said above.

When my son was at Ft Bliss in predeployment training as a Cav Scout he stayed thin and slim despite eating a lot of calories every day. You burn a lot of calories training.

My wife and I eat very seldom eat fast food. Like maybe twice a year at most. However, when we do most of the time it is Chik-fil-A because they serve better quality food than most fast food places. Besides we like their Christian values.

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

I like this site...

New Coast Guard recruiting commercial: ‘We don’t do PT!’

Private who snorted three MRE coffee packets during land-nav wanders onto the moon

Revolutionary new bomb can destroy $3 million of taxpayer money in a single strike

trump-pence-653x393.jpg

Is this a spoof article?
Yes.

Duffel Blog - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back