Trump says he's running in 2020 because everybody wants me to

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Says He’s Running in 2020 Because ‘Everybody Wants Me To’
President Donald Trump plans to run for reelection in 2020, according to Piers Morgan, who interviewed POTUS on Friday.

In an article appearing in The Mail on Sunday, Morgan reports Trump....................
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody will be on pins and needles because if he does run it will be the need to track those ILLEGALS voting ten times just so the lying democrats can win, so we need to keep an eye out for that.

The dead they will vote, the real way to vote with less cheating use the freaking PAPER method. Longer yes but at least it can't be hacked or triple the entries the same way.

Yes, the MILLIONS of fraudulent votes really fucked up the last election, didn't they?

trump-2020-hat-black-600__84229.1526899620.png

Shirt__38934.1519958904.JPG

Free Trump 2020 Shirt

Free Trump 2020 Hat

President Donald Trump plans to run for reelection in 2020, according to Piers Morgan, who interviewed POTUS on Friday.

In an article appearing in The Mail on Sunday, Morgan reports Trump....................

Everybody will be on pins and needles because if he does run it will be the need to track those ILLEGALS voting ten times just so the lying democrats can win, so we need to keep an eye out for that.

The dead they will vote, the real way to vote with less cheating use the freaking PAPER method. Longer yes but at least it can't be hacked or triple the entries the same way.

THE DEMOCRATS will have their cats, dogs and goldfish at the polls voting for that one!

THE DEMOCRATS will have their cats, dogs and goldfish at the polls voting for that one!

Not to mention the dead. You know how the dead always vote Dem. LOL

Who in their right mind wouldn't have him rather than some stupid commie bat shit crazy Democrat?

Liberal platform for 2020?

- He's a racist.
- The booming economy is because of Obama.
- Trump and Putin are friends.
- The record low unemployment for blacks is... well, let's not bring that up.
- Trump had nothing to do with peace with Korea.
- The First Lady reused her speech from 2016.
- Trump's tax plan only netted the middle class about $1000.
- Trump puts Americans first.

everyone?....is he sure?....i wont even consider him,the guy has one foot in the grave....

Forum List

Back