Trump says Biden is “against God” but can’t even articulate what that means

“He’s following the radical left agenda: take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God,” Trump said during a campaign visit to Ohio. “He’s against God, he’s against guns.”

Right of course. It clearly says in the Bible “Don't turn the other cheek. Shoot him!”

I’m so glad we have a moron like Trump to point out to us the lost passages in the Bible about semi-automatic weapons.
Biden is the leader of a party that burns Bibles

“He’s following the radical left agenda: take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God,” Trump said during a campaign visit to Ohio. “He’s against God, he’s against guns.”

Right of course. It clearly says in the Bible “Don't turn the other cheek. Shoot him!”

I’m so glad we have a moron like Trump to point out to us the lost passages in the Bible about semi-automatic weapons.
The Constitution was based upon rights given to man by God.

So far, the Left wants to repeal the First and Second Amendments. In fact, about half of the country inexplicably wants to take away freedom of speech if it is "offensive" to the Left.

As for God and guns, guns did not exist during Biblical times, but it is interesting that Jesus told a Roman soldier that he had the greatest faith in all of Israel and no condemnation towards him whatsoever.

The Left butchers the theology of the Bible like it does the interpretation of the Constitution. IF Jesus were a pacifist, he would never have taken up the whip in the temple to drive the money changers out. It is akin to the Left interpreting the General Welfare clause in the Constitution as the basis for the never ending expansion of government, when in reality the founders tried to create a limited government instead. We even have conclusive proof that this was the intent because the author of the General Welfare clause told us as much from his own words.

James Madison, (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President

“If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress... Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.”
~ James Madison
(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President

All democrook political whores are against God, unless they're campaigning among believers. Then they suddenly become pious evangelical servants of Christ. As soon as the elections are over they set out to undermine every religion except islam at every opportunity. The DNC is a corrupt criminal syndicate, and a tool of lucifer. There is nothing redeeming about these regressive parasites.

You sound like a fake Christian yourself. Heck all the so called evangelicals are the least Christian of all Christian groups, most racist and bigots.

Biden can quote actual scripture.
Trump just fakes it, because he doesn't know ANY of the Bible.

Trump is the faker, and Biden is the TRUE Christian.

Since American Christianity got hijacked by the republican party people who claim to be Christian has been in a steady decline. No one to blame except yourselves.
Secular public school has led to any decline however large or small...but from the data I have found people are going back to church not leaving it...you may need to update your research....

Biden is a life long catholic.

There are so many photos and video of him in church.

We don't know what denomination of christianity trump is. We don't have videos and photos of him going to church for decades.

All that trump was saying with all those lies is he's very desperate.

How is trump on that "though shalt not commit adultery" thing? or "Though shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" thing? If you are outside listening to trump talk about God, even on a sunny day you better run for cover in a well grounded structure.

trump has violated all of the seven deadly sins.

trump has violated all but one of the Ten Commandments.

Boy, it sure would be nice if 3/4ths of the threads in New Posts weren't about Trump.

*yawn*

The OP is the only one suggesting they're mutually dependent. Trump's just appealing to his base, and he's being honest. "We" like Trump, so fuck off.

Besides, PROGS supported dementia for the world's most powerful position. I don't know, sounds kind of evil to me, a good representation of things current. Who's next, Ozzy Osbourne?

Last edited:

LOL

Democrats say Trump is against God, but can't articulate why.

He covets his neighbor's wife. And his daughter as well for that matter. Isn't that one of the top ten commandments--don't covet your neighbor's wife?

Just more proof that Trump is batshit insane!
And desperate.

The moment a politician accuses another of being “against God” or “against the Bible,” that politician has lost my vote forever. It is one of the basest forms of political immorality, at least to my way of thinking.

That would be true even if the politician genuinely believed in either a moral God or the Christian Bible, which of course Donald Trump does not. Conmen politicians who use religion to sell themselves, or attack their opponents, like those who preach “pie in the sky when you die,” should be ridiculed and rejected.

Of course that doesn’t necessarily mean the man’s opponent is worth a damn ....

Clearly, TRUMP never had your vote. Biden does not seem to be the right person for you either.

I’m independent, but gun rights and religious rights are no laughing matter. You’re telling me we can spend billions on military spending to keep other nations away from our stuff but individuals can’t keep their personal property safe... with guns?

Btw, if you read your Bible you’d know that you would know that it was almost expected of us to guard our families lives with zeal. That’s not to say you should stand in front of your house with rifles, but I will say this, you can’t enter a strong mans house without binding him first, or in modern terms, without killing them first.

If you think America will stand for someone who debates for gun restrictions after this rioting and lawlessness, you might wanna stop by the local pawn shop yourself.

How is trump on that "though shalt not commit adultery" thing? or "Though shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" thing? If you are outside listening to trump talk about God, even on a sunny day you better run for cover in a well grounded structure.

trump has violated all of the seven deadly sins.

trump has violated all but one of the Ten Commandments.
That’s why he needs Jesus like the rest of us.

I’m independent, but gun rights and religious rights are no laughing matter. You’re telling me we can spend billions on military spending to keep other nations away from our stuff but individuals can’t keep their personal property safe... with guns?

Btw, if you read your Bible you’d know that you would know that it was almost expected of us to guard our families lives with zeal. That’s not to say you should stand in front of your house with rifles, but I will say this, you can’t enter a strong mans house without binding him first, or in modern terms, without killing them first.

If you think America will stand for someone who debates for gun restrictions after this rioting and lawlessness, you might wanna stop by the local pawn shop yourself.
I’m not even opposed to owning guns, but you trying to justify it with the Bible is just plain stupid lol

I’m not even opposed to owning guns, but you trying to justify it with the Bible is just plain stupid lol
I think he’s saying 1st and 2nd amendments are both going to be compromised if voters allow a progressive administration into office. I don’t care about Biden, he’s rolling up the finish line. I’m saying the extreme left groups that are grabbing all the power they can yet allowing disorder to instigate a narrative that they seek to reap from.

I digress, trump thinks in terms of policy, and god and guns seems like a good tag line to him.

the news is enough justification to buy a firearm. Not everyone has an underground basement bunker.:safetocomeoutff:

Trumps not exactly the world's greatest public speaker ...you guys just realizing it now?

Never has been never will be ....
The problem is joe has a hard time articulating everything

Your only hope is the us mail lol

Trumps not exactly the world's greatest public speaker ...you guys just realizing it now?

Never has been never will be ....
The problem is joe has a hard time articulating everything

Your only hope is the us mail lol
You really gotta stop sugar coating the obvious: Trump is a goddamn moron.

Biden I’ll give you says some dumb shit. Maybe once a month. He’s an old man. What can you do? But Trump? If all you ever heard was his voice you’d assume he was a 4th grader.

Last edited:

Biden is the leader of a party that burns Bibles
Who in the democrat party burns Bibles?

Just more proof that Trump is batshit insane!
I never cared much for Naive Americans. Go back to the reservation, Red.

New Topics

Forum List

Back