What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Republicans Can't Hide

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
GWV5903 said:
It is my opinion that people who get married should stop at having children. Enjoy your lives with comforts and and as much self indulgent pleasures you can. Raising children is a responsible duty with many not good at it affecting children raised with other children from outside. Many people do not listen of course. I have relatives who did not have children and felt sorry for them decades ago. they travel and meet people all over now and have more dollars. Children are deficit spending. And a growing percentage of people have them for the wrong reason. Why have angst in a world where you can have angst? Eliminate what you can. Be smart.

You are free to judge others if you need to. I assume that folks are entitled to chart their own course one way or another without someone foisting their choices upon them.
This is rich, coming from a mask Nazi.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oddball said:
This is rich, coming from a mask Nazi.
Your hysterical, desperate attempt, more ad hominem dung-flinging, does not divert attention from the horrific reality.

Try to summon a modicum of testicular fortitude.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List