trump regime fires pollster who leaked bad numbers...

Look at it from Trump's point of view. If he's going to pay those pollsters, he expects them to at least come up with numbers that make him look good.

“The internal polling paints a picture of an incumbent president with serious ground to gain across the country as his re-election campaign kicks into higher gear.” ibid

Of course, Trump and his sycophants will claim that the pollsters were fired because the data were leaked, not because of the bad numbers.

But everyone knows that’s a lie.

The Narcissist in Chief may have to call on his Butt Buddy Putin....again....wait.....

HE ALREADY HAS GIVEN A GREEN LIGHT TO VLADIMIR!

No one doubts that the trump regime will lie...steal....and even eliminate in order to be re-elected....NOTHING IF OFF THE TABLE!

Numbers from literally THREE MONTHS AGO....which mean NOTHING...but hey whatever floats the leftists boat....its amusing to watch thinking you have a chance in 2020

Wow. Talk about Fake News. There is no indication of ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN the polling results and the declination to use them again. The firing was because of leaks of confidential information.

You Leftists are so fucking pathetic.

Doesn't matter what was leaked, simply the fact that he leaked the information is enough to be fired. Proves that the pollster could not be trusted.

Trump campaign cutting ties with pollsters after internal numbers leaked

I don't get it? Why fire competent pollsters when trump can just lie and say...."THERE ARE NO POLLS AND THE ONES WE HAVE GIVE US 50 STATES!"

His cult will believe him and they all sleep well. I expect he will find a pollster who gives him the numbers he wants. That is what Authoritarians do....

OMG...

LMAO! You people are something else.

I looked up "desperate" in the dictionary and it said "democrats"

HAHAHA!

Wow. Talk about Fake News. There is no indication of ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN the polling results and the declination to use them again. The firing was because of leaks of confidential information.

Thenthe Liar in Chief says. WHAT POLLS?

TIME for some fake news from Putin. Gotta reelect his Puppet...

Look at it from Trump's point of view. If he's going to pay those pollsters, he expects them to at least come up with numbers that make him look good.
Well, they were leaked.
Trump's Campaign Manager took Trump internal polling data and leaked it to the Russians interfering in our election, on a weekly basis. He didn't fire Manafort for the leak to the Russians... :rolleyes:

I guess us citizens finding out his internal polling was more damaging and irked Trump MORE than Manafort and Gates giving his internal Trump polling data to the Russians?

Thenthe Liar in Chief says. WHAT POLLS?
The one in your ass.

Forum List

Back