Trump Rape Accuser Shows Left Have Reached a New Level Of Insanity

First, she won’t pursue rape charges because it’s disrespectful to the illegals being raped at our border, then later says she regrets not asking Trump for his tax returns when they first met.

And the Leftard Media keeps giving her airtime as if they think she makes Trump look bad.

View attachment 265973 View attachment 265974

Twitter

Twitter

I have no doubt that it happened. She has a better basis than Juanita Broderick who accused Clinton of rape despite the fact that she denied for years it happened. However I believed Broderick and I believe her.

First, she won’t pursue rape charges because it’s disrespectful to the illegals being raped at our border, then later says she regrets not asking Trump for his tax returns when they first met.

And the Leftard Media keeps giving her airtime as if they think she makes Trump look bad.

Twitter

Twitter
And what do you make of the leftarded media attention given the lying nutjob? Oh ... it's the same as that given to Blasey-Fraud and the #MeToo Crew?
Do you ever weary of the BS they feed you daily?
You are feeding us BS daily. Blasey-Ford was telling the truth as well.
So you willfully choose to ignore reality? I'm shocked!
Wait ... no I'm not. :laughing0301:

Twitter

Twitter

I have no doubt that it happened. She has a better basis than Juanita Broderick who accused Clinton of rape despite the fact that she denied for years it happened. However I believed Broderick and I believe her.
She took her story straight from a TV show, shitforbrains.

Trumps Rape Accuser Took Scene from Special Victims Unit—Episode 11, Season 13

Catastrophe!!!! The glacier melted!

upload_2019-6-25_21-23-6.jpeg

What are we up to?

Sixteen now?

Are they all liars or is Trump the liar?

Are they democrats?

democrats are scum who have no integrity and will say anything to slander the enemies of the party. Kind of like Nazis, but a lot worse.
HEIL Trumpster

Don't you have a Kristalnacht to attend with your fellow ANTIFA brown shirts?
Yes Mein Herr You are a fine trump soldier I'm sure you will get the German cross

Twitter

Twitter

What you mean is that you hope it happened but don't really care - you hate Trump and want to get him. True or false, if you can smear him it's all good. You're basically a Nazi like Heinreich Himmler, promoting the most vile demagoguery in hopes of smearing those you hate.

Donald Trump is a creep, but this bitch sounds fucking loopy. :lol:
And what do you make of the leftarded media attention given the lying nutjob?

Oh ... it's the same as that given to Blasey-Fraud and the #MeToo Crew?

Do you ever weary of the BS they feed you daily?

You are feeding us BS daily. Blasey-Ford was telling the truth as well.

Yes, and big foot dines with the loch ness monster.

You Nazi fucks are something else.

What are we up to?

Sixteen now?

Are they democrats?

democrats are scum who have no integrity and will say anything to slander the enemies of the party. Kind of like Nazis, but a lot worse.
HEIL Trumpster

Well, you ARE a Nazi, there can be no question about that. White Christians are the new Jews, and you democrats have a final solution that you'll impose IF you can ever disarm us.

Say fuckwad, you piece of shit traitor - how's it going for you Stalinist pigs up in Oregon? Your Nazi shit governor dispatched the Storm Troopers to murder the Republicans. How is that working out?

Oregon Paramilitary Group Pledges To Defend GOP Climate Bill Opponents In Hiding | HuffPost

Aw, did the Storm Troopers decide maybe they didn't want to play with armed Americans? You fucks are no match for Americans.

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's cheated on every (?) wife he's had including his current one.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.

He could rape somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any of them.

It's how cultism rolls.

Trump could cheat on is wife in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjure in himself and I bet Trump supporters wouldn't care!

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's cheated on every (?) wife he's had including his current one.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.

He could rape somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose any of them.

It's how cultism rolls.

Trump could cheat on is wife in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjure in himself and I bet Trump supporters wouldn't care!
We would know that a democrat made the whole thing up.

Twitter

Twitter

Her story quickly fell apart. She also made some extremely bizarre statements while being interviewed on CNN. Something about rape being considered sexy by most people but that it was not a sexual encounter with Trump.

She also writes for some tv shows. One show that Kathy Griffin was in, Law and Order Special Victims Unit, had a show about a women who supposedly was asked to try on lingerie and was accosted by a man in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. Anyone who has been in that store knows that there are sales people around and that everyone would notice if Donald Trump came in and walked back to the dressing room. Her account of the tale was exactly the same as in the show. Perhaps she thought she was being original but was merely remembering the show.

What a loser. At the time, Trump was seeing the gorgeous Marla Maples so why would he even take a second glance at this sad sack?

I already knew she was nuts and don't have to listen. Same with Ford, she talks like a 6 year old victim. She convinced herself and the deep state ran with it. Nothing but a circus.

What are we up to?

Sixteen now?

Are they democrats?

HEIL Trumpster

Well, you ARE a Nazi, there can be no question about that. White Christians are the new Jews, and you democrats have a final solution that you'll impose IF you can ever disarm us.

Say fuckwad, you piece of shit traitor - how's it going for you Stalinist pigs up in Oregon? Your Nazi shit governor dispatched the Storm Troopers to murder the Republicans. How is that working out?

Oregon Paramilitary Group Pledges To Defend GOP Climate Bill Opponents In Hiding | HuffPost

Aw, did the Storm Troopers decide maybe they didn't want to play with armed Americans? You fucks are no match for Americans.

This is one of the most completely nutty of all the posts I've seen on USMB.

Your assertion that "White Christians are the new Jews" is completely absurd. I don't understand how race and the Christian faith would be connected, but apparently you are unaware that a sizable portion of the U.S. population is both "white" and "Christian." A sizable portion of those who have declared themselves candidates for the presidency are "white" and "Christian," neither of which is required to run for national office. Many support the Democratic Party. There is no rule that I know of that a person who is both "white" and "Christian" must support the Republican Party.

All that you are doing is threatening gang violence, which no faithful Christian would ever do and no loyal American would ever do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Moreover, I don't think that I would be wrong in saying that many of the police officers looking for these politicians are themselves "white" and "Christian." Your comment suggests that your gangsters pose a threat to their safety.

What you mean is that you hope it happened but don't really care - you hate Trump and want to get him. True or false, if you can smear him it's all good. You're basically a Nazi like Heinreich Himmler, promoting the most vile demagoguery in hopes of smearing those you hate.
That cat is out of the bag.

Joy Behar - in an unguarded moment - explained it best on The View shortly after the Buzzfeed & Covington Kid media fiascos:

Whoopi G - why are we so willing and eager to swallow fake news?

Joy B - because we are desperate to get rid of Trump.

That's it. Hate is all they have and pathetic as it is, it rules their lives. They still cry themselves to sleep every night and awake to Miserable Morning Joe on PMSNBC just to get every day off to a miserable start. If they could they'd dutifully watch "best of" Joe & Mika reruns.

Many more than one person has accused trump of sexual misconduct of one sort or another. I believed the accusations made by the former altar boys so many years after the fact, just as I believe the people accusing trump. His own comments have added to their credibility, BTW.

Joy Behar - in an unguarded moment - explained it best on The View shortly after the Buzzfeed & Covington Kid media fiascos:

That's it. Hate is all they have and pathetic as it is, it rules their lives. They still cry themselves to sleep every night and awake to Miserable Morning Joe on PMSNBC just to get every day off to a miserable start. If they could they'd dutifully watch "best of" Joe & Mika reruns.
LOLOLOL

Cries a member of the herd that was so desperate to get Obama out of office, they spent pretty much all of his presidency spreading the fake news that he was not eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.

LOLOLOL

Cries a member of the herd that was so desperate to get Obama out of office, they spent pretty much all of his presidency spreading the fake news that he was not eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.
Except I thought Obama was a pretty good prez until he shoved Obamacare - the largest wealth redistribution scam in US history - up our noses.

Now what do you have to defend your incessant whining?

Forum List

Back