Trump Rally Tonight 1/14/2020 - 8:00 Eastern

8:00 Eastern
7:00 Central

Did you hear the wave upon wave of cheers for our beloved president at the LSU game yesterday? It even drown out the snare drums! :banana:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

President Trump is having a rally tonight at the same time as the final democrat debate just to piss off the filth! :auiqs.jpg:

And why will millions watch the Trump rally? Because there is no better place to spend a tuesday night than a Trump rally!

View attachment 300270
Who cares?

I f you don't like....go away

nobody is asking you here....ok?

Every child is a sacred gift of GOD!

No late abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people in the fake news media ARE SICK! SICK!

absolutely agree with the President! :clap2::clap2:

Drain the Swamp....the President says he had no idea how bad it was! but he IS DRAINING IT!

DO it ...................Please drain the Swamp Mr President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

8:00 Eastern
7:00 Central

Did you hear the wave upon wave of cheers for our beloved president at the LSU game yesterday? It even drown out the snare drums! :banana:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

President Trump is having a rally tonight at the same time as the final democrat debate just to piss off the filth! :auiqs.jpg:

And why will millions watch the Trump rally? Because there is no better place to spend a tuesday night than a Trump rally!

View attachment 300270
The over/under on lines of meth snorted by Trump prior to the rally is set at 6.

Snorted by skye? 19.

Ok lefties, you can tune in to the lefty media now to hear what Trump said, the way the lefty media thinks you need to hear it.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN GOD WE TRUST.........................BLESS FOREVER!

BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND BLESS AND PROTECT ALL PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok lefties, you can tune in to the lefty media now to hear what Trump said, the way the lefty media thinks you need to hear it.
I will just read the transcript. It's like trying to piece together the english meaning of sentence fragments and fake words... it serves as my morning puzzle...

I will just read the transcript. It's like trying to piece together the english meaning of sentence fragments and fake words... it serves as my morning puzzle...
You will NEVER understand what happened at the rally, since you process the world through the eyes of a commie atheist. Your commie mind is not equipped to process this kind of stuff. Tune into the lefty media and they will tell you what to think.

I just logged in to say that was the best rally he's had so far. Panther Arena was full to its 12,000 capacity and the crowd outside was enormous. You could tell that Trump was having fun tonight.

You will NEVER understand what happened at the rally
Uh.... wha? Is it magic, or something? Do you think I don't have a television, and have never seen a ridiculously stupid and hilarious Trump rally? Heck, I have even been to one. Laughed my ass off the entire time.

By the way, you make yourself look like a complete retard when you call people commies. Of course, that's a virtue, in the Trump cult... "Retardation is a plus, lower level of education preferred..."

Your only "puzzle" on the morning after the election, is going to be "Why did we lose again?"

:21:

You will NEVER understand what happened at the rally
Uh.... wha? Is it magic, or something? Do you think I don't have a television, and have never seen a ridiculously stupid and hilarious Trump rally? Heck, I have even been to one. Laughed my ass off the entire time.

By the way, you make yourself look like a complete retard when you call people commies. Of course, that's a virtue, in the Trump cult... "Retardation is a plus, lower level of education preferred..."
Commies HATE being exposed as the commies they are, so they try to marginalize the word "commie".

Forum List

Back