Trump Punisher lower...

Did you notice how you did not address any of my responses to the criticisms of US democracy in the article you posted?
They were irrelevant to the grading of the US as a flawed democracy by The Economist Intelligence Unit.

New Zealand doesn't put their head of government up for a vote by the people at all?
How do you get that? The head of the party controlling the most electoral seats forms the government. That means the person backed by the most votes from the people.

With the NZ system it is not possible for a leader of government to not have the support of the majority of voters.

What's that?
New Zealand doesn't put their head of government up for a vote by the people at all?
Why... that's -- less -- democratic than the US.
How about the head of state? How does NZ select its Head of State?
It's doesn't need to vote in a head of state. It's the Parliament of all these countries that holds the power to pass laws through the elected Government. America the EC of the to install a president or dictator of its choosing, in the case of Trump, a very unpopular one.

Last edited:
When you said:
"Each democratically selects the head of government by popular vote"
Was yours a statement of ignorance, or a lie?
The head of Government is Australia is Scot Morrison who was elected, the Head of State of Australia is the Queen of Australia, Elizabeth R.

^^^^
This is a statement of ignorance, or a lie
He was --appointed-- by the Crown.

When you said:
"Each democratically selects the head of government by popular vote"
Was yours a statement of ignorance, or a lie?
I've said this three times already, are you just taking the piss.

I've said this three times already, are you just taking the piss.
In Canada, NZ and Australia, the...
...head of state is a hreditarty monarch
...head of government is appointed by the crown and, sometimes, confirmed by the parliament.

Thus, one of two things is true:
When you said ""Each democratically selects the head of government by popular vote", you
1: Lied
2: Spoke from abject ignorance.
I am still waiting for you to tell us which.

Either way, it means that all three of those countries are LESS democratic than the US

Forum List

Back