Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show

so. Dr. Love...you're happy with a mentally unfit president now giving away 'the farm' and exploring ways to limit your freedom. You don't want to extoll his virtues which there are none so you continue to project your sides own cult behavior onto Trump supporters. Your side encourages violence against Trump supporters and wants more punishment for your political opposition. THIS is the America the left wants...#2 Cult leaders do not allow criticism.
Pure silliness ^ But you be you! And I'll be happy to extoll Uncle Joe's virtues. How much time ya got? :)

Trump was very confident that with his Cult members in Congress, he could overthrow the election. But, as usual, he was wrong, and that's part of the rub. He bucked up against a very solid wall built by our framers and the Constitution, and is beside himself that he, the great almighty messiah Donald J. Trump, was prevented from breaching that wall. He was sure he had the power and was devastated to find out that he did not!

Trump has never read the US Constitution. He said it was too hard like a foreign language.

Trump was very confident that with his Cult members in Congress, he could overthrow the election. But, as usual, he was wrong, and that's part of the rub. He bucked up against a very solid wall built by our framers and the Constitution, and is beside himself that he, the great almighty messiah Donald J. Trump, was prevented from breaching that wall. He was sure he had the power and was devastated to find out that he did not!

These guys may differ in their political beliefs, but they do know the Constitution and their jobs.

Trump is a fool to think they will be loyal to him over the law and the Constitution.

Just more news of Trump's pathetic attempts to steal the election. The man should be in prison.

The fact that nothing the left has done has been successful at hurting him should be a clue to anyone with a half a brain. AND another clue ought to be that the left needs the media to cover their butts for how they're tearing this country apart.

The fact that nothing the left has done has been successful at hurting him should be a clue to anyone with a half a brain. AND another clue ought to be that the left needs the media to cover their butts for how they're tearing this country apart.

Trump is doing it to himself... and he still wants to be the center of attention.

Pure silliness ^ But you be you! And I'll be happy to extoll Uncle Joe's virtues. How much time ya got? :)
Let's have it. I'm ready right now. I'm gonna mark this and keep checking. Let's see what you can come up with.

While you're at it...let's just examine these few things..see if you can put a positive spin on it.

Last edited:
These notes show that trump knew and still knows that the fraud claim is a lie.

These notes also show just how much contempt and disrespect trump has for the rule of law and our voting system.

He wanted the DOJ to just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to him.

This is just beyond disgusting.

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me” and to congressional allies, Mr. Donoghue wrote in summarizing Mr. Trump’s response.

Pandora's box is now wide open according to Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe.

This just in

Hillary manipulated our intelligence services to imply the Russians control our elections

Do you people hear yourselves? Do you not remember 2000? 2016/ 2018? With Stacey Abrams still saying she's rightful governor of Georgia.

You try to draw these tiny meaningless lines. Stop
And still there are those who actually want a corrupt and dishonest Trump to be president again.

Trump to DOJ: "Just say the election was corrupt" and "leave the rest to me".

That is definitely illegal.
You're insane. Trump said what SHOULD have been said. Only problem here is DOJ cowards didn't do their jobs. They should have been fired. Trump was too lenient with them.

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me” and to congressional allies, Mr. Donoghue wrote in summarizing Mr. Trump’s response.

Pandora's box is now wide open according to Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe.

He knew and still knows he lost the election.

He caused a insurrection with people dying and he knew it was all lies at the time and still does.

Honest elections mean nothing to trump and his followers.

He knew and still knows he lost the election.

He caused a insurrection with people dying and he knew it was all lies at the time and still does.

Honest elections mean nothing to trump and his followers.
He won. There was no "insurrection",, Only leftist media clowns use that word. Charges against protestors never mentioned it once.

Honest elections mean nothing to you, and Democrats. You are all despicable thieving traitors, who ought to be executed for treason.

Evidence all the time out of arizone, now pennsylvania that President Trump was cheated out of his second term. The world knows this. Some of you are either very naive or consummate deceivers willing to win at whatever cost.
They know it. They LIE.

Forum List

Back