Trump Press Conference

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
"Trump news conference shows he is very concerning."? WTF does that mean?

Trump was Trump and he smoked the press once again. If those bush leaguers cant handle it, they should get out of the White House.
if you want the policies to go through he promised, he needs to focus on how to get it done, not how people feel about him.
He is giving no specifics, he attacks the media and defends himself not his policies.
You are actually clueless, aren't you. Perfect grammar is not needed, but at least make the effort of reading your posts.

He always does.
And he's going to do the same for all the little trolls and traitors working under the auspices of the alphabet agencies.

Those goobers are going to nut out when it happens. They are already, I think they know it's coming. But I think they think they're untouchable.

Fucking idiots.

Looks like all is well to me. His speech starts at the 1:07 mark

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
Trump is fucking kicking your democrat fascist asses....you best run now.....
we will see. Time will tell. I feel he will not be successful. He is going to have a huge melt down before his term is done.

Trump was Trump and he smoked the press once again. If those bush leaguers cant handle it, they should get out of the White House.
It doesn't belong in this forum, it's just a flame. Belongs in the rubber room or badlands.

Also not sourced, which I believe is a requirement for politics/current events.
this is not frivolous criticism. He seems unstable. He is not doing what is required to get his policies through. time will tell

we will see. Time will tell. I feel he will not be successful. He is going to have a huge melt down before his term is done.
I agree.....you liberals have more meltdown to go.....it will be very entertaining......

It doesn't belong in this forum, it's just a flame. Belongs in the rubber room or badlands.

Also not sourced, which I believe is a requirement for politics/current events.
this is not frivolous criticism. He seems unstable. He is not doing what is required to get his policies through. time will tell

You don't know what *stable* is.

The sick bastard is not going to last out the year in office. Three major scandals in his first month- Flynn, Conway and the election tampering. Even some Republicans want to come down on him. He is a huge disaster!!

Forum List

Back