Trump PAC spends $158,000 on unnamed books, then 4 days later Jared Kushner has a best seller. Amazing!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
How so? What if Kushner's book has a powerful message the PAC feels is important enough to distribute to GOP members? They're always giving away free things at political conventions.
i hear ya, but if they did it intentionally to inflate Kushner's book sales, that's cheating, that's all.

• Banned
“Everyone here is telling me that I’m a fool for trusting you. If I get to Saudi Arabia, and it’s just a bunch of sand and camels, I’m a dead man.” Jared Kushner’s memoir details his close, polarizing relationship with Saudi Crown Prince MBS.

Jared Kusher’s book ‘Breaking History’ made Bestseller two weeks after The Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, which raises money for 2 TRUMP PACs, paid retailer Books-A-Million $131,000 for “collateral books.”

Wow, you must be one of those clods who still think 100,000 dollars of Russian paid for advertising were so effective that they counteracted the BILLION dollars the the shrilary flushed down the drain on her attempt.

DURRRRRR

The only member of the Trump inner circle to not be indicted, investigated, or castigated in the press.

Odd that?

The Democrat filth have been using that scam for decades.

One of the Democrat shitheads like Crooked Hillary gets an intern to write a stupid book that nobody would bother to read.

Then the Democrat funding organizations gets into full gear and buys thousands of copies. Foreign interest buys the book. Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy raked in the money. Even The Worthless Negro got in on that scam.

Then you had Slick Willy getting $600K for a 30 minute speech to Crooked Hillary's Russian buddies that she gave the uranium to. They also literately had a billion dollars from foreign special interest get laundred through that fake foundation. That was brilliant. The Clinton were dumber than door knobs when it came to issues but they knew how to get rich selling influence to foreign countries.

Of course the Potatohead family came up with the innovative scam of this Hunter clown putting out shitty paintings that donors bought for hundred of thousands of dollars. Not as lucrative as getting filthy rich from the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians but the scam shows innovation.

Campaigns like to give premiums when people make contributions. What better premium that Jared Kushner's best selling masterpiece? Particularly when so many Little Trumpsters support Kushner.

Campaigns like to give premiums when people make contributions. What better premium that Jared Kushner's best selling masterpiece? Particularly when so many Little Trumpsters support Kushner.
Why would anyone support Kushner?

He is a sociopath, and Israel first operative.

If ANY of the Trump inner circle deserve to be investigated it's that Chabad loop.

Never gonna happen though.

And we all know why.

israel flag.gif

The only member of the Trump inner circle to not be indicted, investigated, or castigated in the press.

Odd that?
Not really since the Democrats have been going after anyone even close to Trump for 7 years, desperate to 'get him', & failing to do so.

Jared Kusher’s book ‘Breaking History’ made Bestseller two weeks after The Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, which raises money for 2 TRUMP PACs, paid retailer Books-A-Million $131,000 for “collateral books.”

They learned that from Hillary.

i hear ya, but if they did it intentionally to inflate Kushner's book sales, that's cheating, that's all.

And it's done by pretty much every publisher/author/group when a book is published.

This is just one of those "It's only news because Trump did it this time" occurrences.

Forum List

Back