Trump Orders Declassification (&Without Redactions) of ALL Russiagate Related Documents

The president’s announcement led to fierce exchanges on social media.
Gen. Michael Hayden, the former CIA director under President George W. Bush, got into a public clash on Twitter with Richard Grenell, the former acting Director of National Intelligence under Trump.
Grenell had tweeted a link to an exclusive Fox News story about John Ratcliffe, the administration’s top intelligence official, and the declassification of documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, according to a source.

I love the smell of leftwing ass burning in the morning.

Barr was given the same authority to release these documents over a year ago. Barr needs to answer why it took Radcliffe to release over 1000 documents to Durham.

looks like donny grabbed his ankles for pootey poot again.

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?
did you idiots think of that when the law was broken? i think not. national security will be just that, but hopefully every one from BARRAG o down to the pig hill-ary, and BEIJING joe will pay for there treasonous acts against AMERICA....so deal with that

The president’s announcement led to fierce exchanges on social media.
Gen. Michael Hayden, the former CIA director under President George W. Bush, got into a public clash on Twitter with Richard Grenell, the former acting Director of National Intelligence under Trump.
Grenell had tweeted a link to an exclusive Fox News story about John Ratcliffe, the administration’s top intelligence official, and the declassification of documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, according to a source.

I love the smell of leftwing ass burning in the morning.

Barr was given the same authority to release these documents over a year ago. Barr needs to answer why it took Radcliffe to release over 1000 documents to Durham.
well, the same reason the hoax was thought up when it was---you idiot demonrats whine when its close to your mentality, but when its anti TRUMP, you are all for it , no matter what. wake the fuck up and quit whining. these asswipes are going down. buh bye crooked demonrats, and thats what you morons praise---how sick

Why would people like you care? The people who care are American citizens that don’t want any more Democrats weaponizing government agencies to go after private citizens and political opponents .
That’s exactly what we are seeing here. Selective declassification and release of information to serve political purposes is using government agencies to prop up Trump.

No, they are trying to figure out why a sitting President and acting CIA director would be complicit and SUPPORTIVE of “stirring up a scandal”. And of course, why the FBI would falsify documents to the FISA court. We all know why, but even with a smoking gun, it will be hard to convince lefties of anything.

Sorry, but this isn’t a smoking gun. The notes from Brennan indicate no “complicit and support” of stirring up a scandal. It’s just Trump supporters taking a scrap of information and turning it into a novella of corruption because that’s what they need to believe.
no, it just indicates a cover up-- smoking gun!!! duh---starting w/ BARRAG o and BEIJING XIDEN.. when the hell will retarded demonrats wake up? when china demands payment on their notes?

did anybody stop to think that 'sources & methods ' might be revealed that will give our adversaries a clear advantage over us in the future - or are all you trump humpers just looking for instant gratification like yer sociopathic chosen one?
no i dont think the demonrats thought of the consequences. what was your question?

I'm wanting law breakers in jail. It is icing on the cake, that they are democrats.

& that can't be done without giving away ' secrets ' that give adversaries the advantage so they can devise methods to circumvent our intel?

how dumb can you be?
Translation, I want all the law breakers to get away with treason. Because they are in my party.

lol…. 1st of all I am not a (D), so there's that.

anybody that actually does commit a crime, I want them nabbed.

no matter who. no matter what office. from treason to Epstein's island.

will you say that about donny?

What sources and methods are you thinking would be reveled...how to spy on an opposing campaign?

the FBI were surveilling members of donny's campaign … you know Russia's little helpers. not on mango mussolini

I'm wanting law breakers in jail. It is icing on the cake, that they are democrats.

& that can't be done without giving away ' secrets ' that give adversaries the advantage so they can devise methods to circumvent our intel?

how dumb can you be?
Translation, I want all the law breakers to get away with treason. Because they are in my party.

If he sexually assaulted girls, hello President Pence.

how dumb can you be?

If he sexually assaulted girls, hello President Pence.

only until Election Day in less than a month.

Forum List

Back