Trump orders American troops to retreat

What do you think of his actual idea and now action of pulling troops?
He campaigned on bringing them home. He had tried earlier and buckled under pressure to keep them in these shitholes.
For the OP to PRETEND this is a diversion tactic it just dumb.
How come they aren't coming home then?
Quit trying to play both sides of the issue ya stupid dyke. Either he pulled them out or he didn't. Pick a issue to cry about and stick to it.
why so angry? He moved forces out of Syria and left the Kurds out to dry and also sent 2k troops Saudi Arabia. Does that sound like he’s bringing them home to you?
No but Saudi Arabia is now a war zone.
Having said that they shouldn't be there either. Fuck all those muslim shitbags
What does a war zone have to do with bringing troops home, trumps campaign promise that you brought up?

He campaigned on bringing them home. He had tried earlier and buckled under pressure to keep them in these shitholes.
For the OP to PRETEND this is a diversion tactic it just dumb.
Quit trying to play both sides of the issue ya stupid dyke. Either he pulled them out or he didn't. Pick a issue to cry about and stick to it.
why so angry? He moved forces out of Syria and left the Kurds out to dry and also sent 2k troops Saudi Arabia. Does that sound like he’s bringing them home to you?
What does a war zone have to do with bringing troops home, trumps campaign promise that you brought up?
He removed them from a warzone. That is a big step. Obviously all our troops around the globe can't come home but I'm sure the families of those he removed from Syria are relieved. You can minimize it all you want, play semantics with my post or whatever. At the end of the day the left, including YOU, will whine and bitch and moan no matter what he does so I'm good with that.

He removed them from a warzone. That is a big step. Obviously all our troops around the globe can't come home but I'm sure the families of those he removed from Syria are relieved. You can minimize it all you want, play semantics with my post or whatever. At the end of the day the left, including YOU, will whine and bitch and moan no matter what he does so I'm good with that.
have you looked at statements that service members and their families have made about bailing on the Kurds? I’ll give you a hint, they aren’t positive. Do your own research and see for yourself

have you looked at statements that service members and their families have made about bailing on the Kurds? I’ll give you a hint, they aren’t positive. Do your own research and see for yourself
I have friends and family in the military. Some partisan bobblehead on the tv does not represent the military families. They represent their political ideology

I have friends and family in the military. Some partisan bobblehead on the tv does not represent the military families. They represent their political ideology
ok, well what are your friends and family that are in the military telling you? Are they over seas?

wow, the dems are against peace

What peace?

Wow.... the area where the Kurds are has been peaceful lately with the 50 US forces inside. No one would dare attack the Kurds.

After Trump abandoned the Kurds. People are getting slaughtered, thousands of families misplaced, Hospitals getting bomb. Human crisis in modern history in the making. More refugees. Witness by people around the world.

All of that created by President Trump.

What are you talking about that you have to blame the democrats?
How did the democrats played role with these stupidities?
Do democommiecrats really want a permanent occupation of US forces in Syria to protect terrorists? Forever? The Kurd problem was created by the Kurds being terrorists. They can stop being terrorists. They can live in their own communities in Syria, Turkey and Iraq without carving out an independent Kurdistan. The Kurds embraced communism and have been fighting in Turkey since 1984. Not one American life should be wasted in the Kurdish cause. Thank God for Trump who sees this folly.

The only reason why Democommiecrats are complaining is because it's Trump and they get hysterical over everything he does.

This doesn’t even make sense to support your stupidity. Trump retard followers seems to forget that all of these chaos and disgusting disaster foreign policy are created by Trump. Then play victim blaming democrats.

Let me repeat again what me and others been telling to dumb people like you. Just incase you don’t know. The ISIS was defeated in Syria with the help of Kurds. You got that? Trump even bragged the victory. We won.

Your bullshit problems with this and that with the Kurds against the Turkey. Communist blah blah blah.....
Who give a fuck?

If not for the Kurds we still have thousands troops in Syria.
If not for the Kurds we woulda/coulda seen more body bags. You got that?

There are only 50 US troops inside that Kurds territories playing soccer. Does it looks like they are in danger before Trump sold the Kurds to Turkey?

Abandoning a close ally because of cowardness and stupidity is not acceptable. Maybe u should ask Mitch McConnell and other GOPs blasting Trump stupidity.

Kurds carved out territories in Syria. Not inside Turkey. If Endrogan wants a buffer zone. Why not inside his territories just like everyone else in this world?
The Kurds are not a close ally. We helped them grind their own axe against isis. They are terrorists who have been attacking Turkey, Iraq and Syria since 1984. They can learn how to play nice or get kicked out of the sand box.

We have US camps inside the Kurds territories.
Stick this to your brain. They helped us fight ISIS that your moron president even took credits. Without them we still be in Syria fighting ISIS with more US forces in body bags.
Again. Your problem with attacking Syria, and Iraq..... Who give a fuck.

Wrong very wrong.
1. The 50 US soldiers pulled from Kurds territories are reassigned in Iraq. They are not coming home like this moron POTUS told you. He lied again.

2. Do you know why it’s only 50? The area where they are peaceful is not in the war zone. No one will dare to move in as long as the US troops are there. It was peaceful till we cowardly retreat. Russian mercenaries took over that was a US camps.

3. Results people getting slaughtered, ethnic cleansing and human crisis in the making in modern history. Created by US president.
There’s no logical explanation or excuses why he did that.

Trump claims to want to end “endless wars” while doing nothing of the sort. His surrender order in Syria started a war. "It's time to bring our soldiers back home." — Trump said at a news conference on Wednesday. He was lying.

Fox News reports, "All U.S. troops leaving Syria as part of the withdrawal plan recently announced by President Trump will be stationed in western Iraq, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said Saturday."

The U.S. departure from Syria will take “weeks not days,” Esper said, and involve both aircraft and ground convoys as about 1,000 troops relocate, Reuters reported.

Does this mean there won't be any pullout at all? I am a retired Marine officer and a amateur military historian. It does not take weeks to withdraw 1,000 troops and their equipment. Is the Pentagon countermanding Trump's order? It has happened before.

Suddenly, Trump changed his mind, or the Pentagon changed it for him. The Times reports, "Trump is leaning in favor of a new Pentagon plan to keep a small contingent of American troops in eastern Syria, perhaps numbering about 200, to combat the Islamic State and block the advance of Syrian government and Russian forces into the region’s coveted oil fields, a senior administration official said on Sunday."

Fox added, "In addition, the U.S. military will continue its efforts to prevent a resurgence by Islamic State group (ISIS) terrorists, he said."

More evidence Trump is backing down from his dishonorable surrender order that betrayed an ally. Trump's order resulted in the Turkish invasion of Syria to annihilate the Kurds and forcing the survivors to leave their homes. In the process, thousands of ISIS terrorists were allowed to escape. Now because of Trump's order, we are forced to fight them again.

It doesn't take genius to figure out that the U.S. can't fight ISIS terrorists in Syria if our C-in-C foolishly orders our troops to go to Iraq.

Conclusion: As a result of the Pentagon's order to the troops and Trump's belated change of heart after much of the damage has already been done, the troops are staying for the reasons provided by Esper.

Trump's obvious attempt to turn the region over to Russia was a bit too obvious. Trump has about as much discretion as a pit bull.

45 blunders from one fuck up to the next. He failed to "Tafslk With The Generals", much less the
U.S . Secretary of Defense, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or the Di rector of Central Intelligence or the National Security Counsel. This was an impulse decision and he has totally fucked it up.

He allowed U.S. Bases to be Surrendered to Russia.

He betrayed our Kurdish Alllies

The Reputation of U.S. is in tatters.

Our Allies have no reason to trust us.

Just want Putin wanted.

Last edited:
Once again, Trump supporters should be commended for not using Trump's statements to defend Trump. In defense of his Syrian decision, Trump's statements are filled with lies.

Among numerous lies, he imagines what his critics are saying, then he criticizes them based on what he imagined. "We never agreed to protect the Kurds for the rest of their lives," Trump said today in a cabinet meeting. That is quite true. On the other hand no one has ever said that. His detractors have said he betrayed the Kurds who eliminated ISIS terrorists for us and the Western democracies.

With this and other nonsense, Trump totally embarrassed himself at his cabinet meeting. At one point, like the promoter that he is, Trump bragged about the amenities at his Doral resort, confirming that he is profiting off his Presidency, confirming that he is in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution.

He further embarrassed himself by saying a part of our Constitution is phony. “You people with this phony emoluments clause,” Trump said as he took questions from reporters during the Cabinet meeting.

It should be noted, however, that Trump supporters rarely defend Trump. They largely avoid what Trump says and does. Can you blame them?

You could make a much more compelling humanitarian case that we should have tens of thousands of troops in Africa. The number of people who've been killed by lawless regimes in Africa dwarfs the number of people who've been killed by lawless regimes in the Middle East.

It's always a good laugh when Dems play Monday morning QB after professionals in a GOP administration make a military decision.

I'm new here and I'm guessing you don't appreciate President Trump . That's fine with me but I kinda like having a leader that's up front with his ideas and doesn't bullshit the baker - but that's only me being me .

what ideas are you referring to that makes you a believer

Do you really believe that Trump does not pull bullshit when he withdraw troops and then has to broker a cease fire

if your military then you should know how effective cease fires are ?

Do you believe abandoning allies is a smart move when Turkey just wants to get rid of the Kurds once and for all.

I'm new here and I'm guessing you don't appreciate President Trump . That's fine with me but I kinda like having a leader that's up front with his ideas and doesn't bullshit the baker - but that's only me being me .

what ideas are you referring to that makes you a believer

Do you really believe that Trump does not pull bullshit when he withdraw troops and then has to broker a cease fire

if your military then you should know how effective cease fires are ?

Do you believe abandoning allies is a smart move when Turkey just wants to get rid of the Kurds once and for all.

I'm not a cut and run person so if your insinuating that abandoning allies is in my blood than your gravely mistaken but like I said Trump sticks to his word and he was voted in to stop the 20yr insanity of trying to civilized a segment of people that never will accept western civility . You obviously think that is remaining there another 20 yrs is going to put the Kurds and Turks and whoever else loves our greenbacks out of harms way after centuries of fighting . It's not going to happen and you know it . We turned out backs on a much more worthy ally in Nam and after that I realized we really are just pieces on a chessboard for white gloved politicians paid off by a lobbyist .
You do realize that my avy is military but that's not me with that medal of honor ,that's Lt.Mike Murphy and he's a real hero that can't speak anymore , that young man was KIA in Afghanistan ,Kandahar province . That young man trusted those fuckin sand fleas ,like you trust Kurds ,and instead of killing the innocent little arab child goathearder that discovered them during an operation in the hills , he let the kid go . The kid told the Taliban and 250 of them went out to kill Mike and his team . The only one that survived was Marcus Lattrel . So I guess you know where I'm coming from when I say I'm tired of losing anymore kids to a group of insects that have self interest in hand .
If Turkey reneges on the promise to Trump regarding the Kurds than bomb the crap out of that country let them sweep the ashes, not our kids .

It's always a good laugh when Dems play Monday morning QB after professionals in a GOP administration make a military decision.

It was a Republican that allowed the surrender of an Active U.S. Military Base to Russia...Democrats had nothing to do with that.

It was a Republican that allowed the surrender of an Active U.S. Military Base to Russia...

When did Syria give us permission to build a military base?

It was a Republican that allowed the surrender of an Active U.S. Military Base to Russia...Democrats had nothing to do with that.

It was a Republican that allowed the surrender of an Active U.S. Military Base to Russia...

U.S. Military Bases in NORTHERN SYRIA, have been surrendered to Russia.

Russians mock US troops for abandoning military bases in Syria.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

Video shows the inside of an abandoned US camp in Syria taken over by Russian mercenaries.

U.S. Military Bases surrendered to Russia by 45. The first time in our country's history that U.S. Military Bases have been surrendered to Russia by REPUBLICAN.

Last edited:

U.S. Military Bases in NORTHERN SYRIA, have been surrendered to Russia.

Russians mock US troops for abandoning military bases in Syria.

The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in | Daily Mail Online.

U.S. Military Bases surrendered to Russia by 45. The first time in our country's history that U.S. Military Bases have been surrendered to Russia by REPUBLICAN.
Yeah, weird, huh? It's usually Democrats who surrender to the Russkies. SEE ALSO: The Vietnam War.

Forum List

Back