Trump On TRUTH Social: We Are A Nation In Decline, But Soon We Will Have Greatness Again... The Best Is Yet To Come

Stalinist tyrants always end up losing in the long run. The demafasict will lose…85 percent of the population already sees how they have take our great country in the wrong direction.

This dark chapter will end soon enough…America will be made great again
I'm not so optimistic. It's gone down so far with the leftist Democrats now doing Stalinist show trials and SS targeting raids against political opponents, that I don't see how we can come back from it now. I see it going down farther with more violence until we disintegrate.

I'll stick with Biden. I don't much like presidents that don't mind if their vice president get murdered cuz they want to stay in power. And p.s., I voted for Trump but finally caught on to his b.s.

Um, no.

Your opinions are duly noted, but they don't matter. The Constitution is a founding document and the supreme law of the United States. Modifying it is possible and the process is described in the COTUS itself.

Communists like yourself are working on skirting around it in a sneaky way though....

Left-leaning states are conspiring to ignore the will of their own voters and award their electors like the popular vote. For real.

Such an effort would undoubtedly be challenged in court if implemented. The Constitution prescribes that the states award their electors as they self-determine, but ignoring the vote of their own populace, as you propose, would be quite nonsensical, IMO.

Um yes, one citizen, one vote. Majority rule, not the rule of the minority. That's the purest form of "rule of the people"/democracy. The wealthy founding fathers wanted to create a wedge between the populace and their government, by creating an electoral college that they can easily manipulate and buy off. It's easier to do that with an electoral college than with free, open, direct elections. You hate democracy or rule of the people, you want the rule of the rich at the expense of the poor and working class.

Stalinist tyrants always end up losing in the long run. The demafasict will lose…85 percent of the population already sees how they have take our great country in the wrong direction.

This dark chapter will end soon enough…America will be made great again
I've already asked you twice before where you get that figure of 85%....and you keep avoiding answering or linking your source. Why is that?

Despite the continuous attacks by the Left who have weaponized the most powerful law enforcement agencies to persecute their political adversaries...
  • Weeks of Jan 6th hearings
  • Axios Article accusing Trump of flushing documents
  • Raid at Mar-A-Lago
  • Being Deposed in New York
  • And now being accused of mishandling nuclear secrets by unnamed "sources"
The man just won't stop fighting.

Recent posts from his TRUTH Social account....

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

View attachment 681274
LINK TO VIDEO:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

View attachment 681277

View attachment 681281

View attachment 681278

View attachment 681279
If he can become potus again in two years that would be true the best is yet to come the only thing is i don’t see how America can last another two years under sleepy joes control or Harris either if joe gets replaced by her in the mid terms.

My strong support for Trump and absolute disdain for Biden should not be confused with worship.

You voted for Biden. I would not assume that you worship him because you support his failed policies (he's is doing pretty much to America what he promised he would do, so you should be quite pleased with the way things are going).

In your case, it's not worship; it's masochism.

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.0.png
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: The understatement of the year.he worships Biden because he hates America same as sleepy joe does.

Sad but true.
Better a good man in his declining years than a grifter in rude health~
Biden knows how to pick a team, he can go golfing...

Trump's Admin was a mess and he was chief messer...

Anyone with the basics about administration will know Trump was a disaster...

Biden makes the basics look far easier even in more challenging times...

Biden knows how to pick a team, he can go golfing...

Trump's Admin was a mess and he was chief messer...

Anyone with the basics about administration will know Trump was a disaster...

Biden makes the basics look far easier even in more challenging times...
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Forum List

Back