Trump officially endorses Governor Kristi Noem for reelection, she says she welcomes his endorsement as she defends bill banning critical race theory

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In Trump’s endorsement of Kristi Noem, he said she was strong on medical freedom. What the fuck does that even mean?

she says she's not interested in running for president. oh yeah sure

FLGg3dDXMAM9jZl

In Trump’s endorsement of Kristi Noem, he said she was strong on medical freedom. What the fuck does that even mean?

FLGg3dDXMAM9jZl

And....CRT STILL isn't taught at any school in South Dakota. :)
But hey, it makes for just and righteous outrage. May as well.
It's not like the Republican party has much else to run on.

Yeah, nothing else….lol … What a buffoon….

Look at the latest polls there dummy….only 27% believe America is going in the right direction….lol

I assume you’re one of the 27%….lol

Look at the latest polls there dummy….only 27% believe America is going in the right direction….lol

Oh, so now you find credibility in polls? :) Idiot.
Let's face it, Biden's getting the blame because that's what
happens when you have to play janitor from Day 1.
And the phrase "going in the right direction" is so generic as to be useless in a poll.
It can change in a matter of days or weeks.

60% of America says Biden hasn't done one GD thing for them.......................lololol..........SIXTY PERCENT

27%. It is hard to believe there are that many dumb asses. But we have 2 example already posting so it must be 27

And the phrase "going in the right direction" is so generic as to be useless in a poll.
^^^^^^ Folks. This is as bad as it gets with TDS Psychosis........lololololol

FLGg3dDXMAM9jZl

I'm so in love with her

Let's go Brandon! Lol

Look, people in your own party are distancing themselves from the senile buffoon...

Joe Biden will go down in history as possibly/arguably the worst president in America's history.

The prog line

"CRT doesn't exist in schools but any law preventing it from being taught in schools is racist"

Let's go Brandon! Lol

Look, people in your own party are distancing themselves from the senile buffoon...

Joe Biden will go down in history as possibly/arguably the worst president in America's history.
LOL. Whatever you say. Again, Biden gets the blame for the mess the last guy left.
And the only reason it seems that your hero is beating out James Buchanan for worst
ever is the fact that the insurrection on January 6th didn't succeed. Sorry, the honor of
worst..is already taken. :)

Oh, and by the way, Kristi Noem has no chance at being President. When her handling of
the COVID response in her state comes out, she'll be all done too.

The prog line

"CRT doesn't exist in schools but any law preventing it from being taught in schools is racist"
No school teaches it..period.
I will hand it to you righties. In the absence of any fresh policy ideas,
you people have mastered the art of wielding the flavor-of-the moment righteous
social wedge issue. :)

LOL. Whatever you say. Again, Biden gets the blame for the mess the last guy left.
And the only reason it seems that your hero is beating out James Buchanan for worst
ever is the fact that the insurrection on January 6th didn't succeed. Sorry, the honor of
worst..is already taken. :)

Oh, and by the way, Kristi Noem has no chance at being President. When her handling of
the COVID response in her state comes out, she'll be all done too.
You really should seek help, I'm worried about you...

It's never Democrats fault.. bunch of children I tell ya..

You really should seek help, I'm worried about you...

It's never Democrats fault.. bunch of children I tell ya..
Democrats are elected to come in and clean the messes up Republicans leave behind. Clinton, Obama, and now Biden.
Difference is, this last mess was biblical. Just can't admit that the conservative way of doing things...doesn't work. :)

They don't teach it. Period. Therefore, your outrage is manufactured. It just gives you a cudgel
to comfort yourself with. Zero idea why you feel threatened by a correct telling of history but whatever. :)

I just linked what is being taught. CRT is the methodology, the actual lessons are some people are intrinsically oppressors, some are intrinsically victims.

By that logic I am oppressing Oprah Winfrey simply because I am a White cis gendered straight male.

You can deny it all you want, I called you out, and you just denied it.

Go play in traffic, try seeing if you can override the privilege of a Ford F-150.

I just linked what is being taught. CRT is the methodology, the actual lessons are some people are intrinsically oppressors, some are intrinsically victims.

By that logic I am oppressing Oprah Winfrey simply because I am a White cis gendered straight male.

You can deny it all you want, I called you out, and you just denied it.

Go play in traffic, try seeing if you can override the privilege of a Ford F-150.
You linked a screenshot in an article from an alt-right source. Zero credibility, Gandalf. Especially when if you actually read the article you'd see this at the end of the paragraph.

"Students are not asked or required to report out their self-reflections. This lesson is an adept vehicle to push student thinking to challenge the author’s thoughts/conclusions and to sharpen their ability to critically read selected texts"

Forum List

Back