Trump nominates himself to Supreme Court!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid outcry from conservatives demanding Trump tip the balance of Supreme Court, Trump has nominated himself for a seat on the highest court in the land.​
"Sometimes, you just gotta do a job yourself," Trump said. "These other judges don't know the law like I do. I actually know all the laws. I know all the best laws, and some of the bad ones too. At least some people say they're bad. I think they might be right. We should stop listening to the bad laws. We shouldn't even have them, really. I will make all the best decisions as a judge. Some loser judges are taking advantage of this country and it's a total disgrace. I will make it all better, way better."​
According to sources, Trump plans to hold the office of President and Supreme Court Justice at the same time. Citing his experience as a judge for Miss Universe as well as his time on The Apprentice, Trump is promising to make it "look easy."​
Lawyers are scrambling to figure out whether Trump can do this legally. Mitch McConnell has vowed to rush the confirmation through the Senate as quickly as possible.​
Lawmakers found they were too late, however, when they found Trump had already purchased a black robe on Amazon and taken a seat on the bench, refusing to leave.​
In his first unilateral decision as Supreme Court Justice, he has decreed that all cereal manufacturers must now reclassify their product as soup.​

article-6408-2.jpg

Forum List

Back