Trump needs to tell garland/biden to prosecute him tomorrow. No relays come on prosecute me tomorrow if you think I'm guilty of something

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
He needs to stick this to this fake justice dept. Biden's little private play ground
"come on biden, tell your boy to come after me." would be perfect

not at all surprised Xiden wants Garland to prosecute his political rivals. Obama did the same thing. So did Stalin, Castro, Putin, and other leftist tyrants

He needs to stick this to this fake justice dept. Biden's little private play ground

If you are a Trump supporter then you need to get down on your knees and thank whatever god you believe in that Garland is the AG. He's a judge and will think and move like a judge. Won't proceed until there's an ironclad case that will result in prosecutable offenses. Anyone else would have had Trump in prison awaiting trial right now. And no offense, I believe nothing that comes from the pages of alt-right media. They lie to stoke the base. Period.

I really have to feel sorry for some. They are just sure their political opponents are dirty and are always cheering on everyone who talks about prosecuting them. Then when nothing happens it is we Will get them on the next try. But let someone do the same with one of theirs and they rabidly defend them no matter what.
Both sides are as dirty as they come

not at all surprised Xiden wants Garland to prosecute his political rivals. Obama did the same thing. So did Stalin, Castro, Putin, and other leftist tyrants

how short the memory of the partisan sheep...

“Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent,” Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.

how short the memory of the partisan sheep...

“Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent,” Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.

I am sorry, was Trump President at that time? and wasn't she actually under criminal investigation by the Obama admin? Thought so

should also be noted that as soon as he won, he said he wouldn't be going after her and reopen, what we now know, was a corrupt investigation that wasn't going anywhere to begin with

Last edited:
I am sorry, was Trump at that time? and wasn't she actually under criminal investigation by the Obama admin? Thought so

Yeah, it is always different when your side does it.

Typical partisan sheep mentality

Yeah, it is always different when your side does it.

Typical partisan sheep mentality
what do you mean "does it" Trump didn't do it. You are comparing apples and oranges. Xiden is the President of the USA, according to the OP he is telling Garland to prosecute his political rivals. That's not the same as a private citzen, like Trump in your post, making a chant about a then on going criminal probe

He in fact, when took office said he wasn't going to pursue her....even though we know now that the investigation from Obama DOJ was corrupt and they never really were going to prosecute her.

what do you mean "does it" Trump didn't do it. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Trump led the cheers of "lock her up", the fact he was not able to do it is irrelevant.

Xiden is the President of the USA, according to the OP he is telling Garland to prosecute his political rivals.

And the OP is full of shit, you would know this had you not had your head shoved so far up Trump's ass

Trump led the cheers of "lock her up", the fact he was not able to do it is irrelevant.

And the OP is full of shit, you would know this had you not had your head shoved so far up Trump's ass
1) um it’s quite relevant…because when he had the power he absolutely didn’t resort to the leftist tyrant behavior of using his office to go after political rivals…like how xiden wants to
2) sure it is…we’ve seen a pattern of leftist doing this from obama to putin to castro and now xiden

1) um it’s quite relevant…because when he had the power he absolutely didn’t resort to the leftist tyrant behavior of using his office to go after political rivals…like how xiden wants to
2) sure it is…we’ve seen a pattern of leftist doing this from obama to putin to castro and now xiden
LOL...Seriously??? Dear lord....the true believers (palm to forehead).

Hello???, McFly??....first impeachment. Trying to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival. :)

Don’t forget Trump. Didn’t he always talk about locking Hillary up?

LOL...Seriously??? Dear lord....the true believers (palm to forehead).

Hello???, McFly??....first impeachment. Trying to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival. :)
hahaha you mean the parody impeachment?

the lengths the demafascist will go to abuse their power isn’t limited to the executive branch

How fast will the “Any day now” morons show up?

How fast will the “Any day now” morons show up?

Weren't we being lectured not that long ago that the DoJ is off-limits for partisan use? Now reports are that Biden is demanding Trump be prosecuted and the leftoids are all-in.

Wow. Leftoids, such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back