Trump must not run in 2024.

It is a terrible idea. A disastrous idea.
True, his presidency was about 5% as bad as the media and the left portrayed it.
He absolutely did some good things, some not so good.
But more than anything else - his presidency divided the nation like no other President since Lincoln. And like Lincoln, it wasn't his own doing.

Having said that, this country DESPERATELY needs a unifier. A centrist. Someone not on either fringe. Someone who is not ruled by his/her ego. Someone who is not another lifelong bought and paid for politician.
This is not a game. This is not tit for tat. Our last two presidents were elected to avoid voting for someone else. And look at what it has done.
If Trump runs, likely he will get crushed for one. He would beat Biden for sure, or Harris. But the Democrats are not going to run Biden or Harris.
WE NEED A UNIFIER. And Trump is not that person. And neither is Biden. Obviously.

I guess the Republicans could nominate a never-trumper in 2024, but that would ensure the reelection of Biden.

Before anyone can prove voter fraud you have to have a court system that allows it.

The Left judge shops all the time, that is why they usually bring cases to the DC court of appeals because they feel they can almost always win there.

To believe your premise, there would have to be no conservative bench in the land. Now what is it Trump touts..........let me see if I can remember..........oh yes, that he put hundreds of judges on the bench. Therefore, to believe he can not find a court sympathetic to his cause and they are constantly screwing him, is a fantasy. If he has the hard evidence, there should be no doubt in any persons mind, that he could easily find a group of judges to hear the case.

True, his presidency was about 5% as bad as the media and the left portrayed it.
But more than anything else - his presidency divided the nation like no other President since Lincoln. And like Lincoln, it wasn't his own doing.

Having said that, this country DESPERATELY needs a unifier. A centrist. Someone not on either fringe. Someone who is not ruled by his/her ego. Someone who is not another lifelong bought and paid for politician.
This is not a game. This is not tit for tat. Our last two presidents were elected to avoid voting for someone else. And look at what it has done.
If Trump runs, likely he will get crushed for one. He would beat Biden for sure, or Harris. But the Democrats are not going to run Biden or Harris.
WE NEED A UNIFIER. And Trump is not that person. And neither is Biden. Obviously.

This is the worst reason I've ever read for Trump not to run. Do you not understand that Democrats will never accept any Republican? They will always lie and paint anyone not on their side as a racist, bigot and xenophobe. You even admit that dividing the nation wasn't Trump's own doing. You have to run the most qualified candidate. If that person is Trump then that's who you run. Would you like Republicans should run their candidate by Dems first for approval? Seriously, wake up. Democrats have zero interest in unifying with you.

Trump divided nothing.
Neat trick how they spend four years losing their minds spewing hate at him and somehow HE'S the "divider". All he did was stand in the breach and give non-Leftists a banner. The problem isn't Trump. The problem is the Marxists who are attempting to take us down. With the help of their scummy, murderous media, they just might succeed...

Nothing will bring this country back together. When you ask me what my preferred pronouns are and state that gender is a social construct the country is lost.
That doesn't mean our Constitution is lost. It will live as long as people are willing to defend it to their death.

Trump certainly does come with a lot of baggage, but people need to realize that our fifth column media will simply turn the next candidate into the new Trump.

Expecting ANY single person to be a uniter when it is the media working as the globalist instrument to divide us is foolish. The democrat party benefits from alignment, but they are not the ones calling the shots. They are simply following along so they can get rich personally.

I have consistently said the same thing, only to be attacked by conservatives; and I even give Trump a pass if he can prove his claims about voter fraud before the race for the Whitehouse begins.

I am not sure about a centrist as he/she will have nobody on their side in Washington, but I do know that running someone that 45 to 55% of the people believe is crooked.....contrived or not....is political Hari-Kari.

If Trump was the ONLY person able to accomplish what America needs to be done, it might be worth the risk, but he is not! There is more than a few who would follow his same path, and NOT be a bull in a China shop while doing it.

Let me say to all Conservatives, I do NOT blame Trump for what was done to him. For all intensive purposes, the Democrats screwed him for 4 years, threw as much poop at the wall as they could, and enough stuck rightly or wrongly, to weaken him. At the end, he didn't help himself either I might add, but that is a by product of all the contrived nonsense of what went on for 4 years.

Still, the last thing we want to do is wake up in November of 2024, and find another Leftist has been elected President.
2024 is NOT about Trump, it is about America. As of today, this moment in time, Trump has NOT been able to prove his case enough in the court of public opinion to sway any but his most ardent supporters. That could change! But if it doesn't, we need to be smart; because if we just keep blinders on and go full speed ahead, we WILL have a much higher probability of waking up in November of 2024, only to discover we are hosed for most likely, 8 more years.
No offense intended here; I actually thank you two for putting typical / predictable conservative pussification on full display here for all to see. I’ll explain.
All Trump did was be the guy, the ‘conservative’ that finally stood up to the left, he went to bat for you daily, he spent his days punching the Left square in the mouth, he was nothing but retaliatory….Cowards with no ballsack mistakenly called his efforts “DIVISIVE”.
Taking such a soft nutless position is how the Left has owned you for decades, you are scared to rival the diligence and toughness we see from the Left, you don’t have the balls to fight the good fight….This ladies and gentlemen is why I hate traditional conservatives as much as I hate the filthy Left.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. They didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades and until they find their testicles and fight back they will continue to lose their country and concede it to the Left....Sad but true.
FIND YOUR BALLS….EMBRACE THE DIVIDE…EMBRACE THE FIGHT!

Nothing will bring this country back together. When you ask me what my preferred pronouns are and state that gender is a social construct the country is lost.

You all are old.

Kids don't care about any of that crap. It's not even on their radar.

Time will bring this country back together.

Only a lie to a brainwashed cult member who is blind and deaf.

God hates all liars and casts them in to the Lake of fire with the antichrist in the end. Be careful!
Then God must hate all trans people as they are lying about what gender they are. Your operational definition not mine.

The country isn't coming back together. We have no compass.
We don't have a compass by design.
The individuals and corporations that bought our old media want it that way.
They are poison. And a constant shit stirring machine.
This cartoon surmises the corporate American Media perfectly...

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

The country is rife with tribalism. No one will be able unify the American people. As long as the opposition views one another as the enemy, nothing will change..

The country is rife with tribalism. No one will be able unify the American people. As long as the opposition views one another as the enemy, nothing will change..
I do not mind if we have opposing views. That’s great. I do mind if you’re easily offended by my views and cry racism or if you say America is systemically racist or if you say that gender is a social construct. I mean that’s not freedom it’s tyranny in my view. I do not want to be around those who support tyranny.

Forum List

Back