trump mocks Haley, asking where her husband is...but

Bringing spouses into the theatre is u becoming at the very best. It serves no purpose other than trying to belittle. Political candidates should have a forced filter.

How far will you MAGA loons go to defend the bone spur treasonous SOB named trump? Amazing!
I looks like they will go as far as the Left will go to defend the draft dodging dementia patient currently in the Oval Office? How is one any different than the other?

They see it, but to them that just shows how "strong" of a man he is!
MAGA
Vi7e0AO.jpg

He happens to be abroad serving his country in the military. something that trump knows nothing about and does not respect...as Haley pointed out. trump needs to answer the question, "Where is Melania?" Is she also out serving her country or is she sitting in Mar-a-lugo? trump has not class, no morals, and no conscious.

This is how the Trump and his cult are ruining our country.

His drooling cultists will defend to the death anything he says and adopt his amoral beliefs and behavior as their own.

You bow to a man that said HE WOULD ENCOURAGE Russia to attack Europeon countries. You are a traitor like him! POS

I bow to no one, you retard. I don't like Trump anymore than Biden. So fuck off with your lies.

He happens to be abroad serving his country in the military. something that trump knows nothing about and does not respect...as Haley pointed out. trump needs to answer the question, "Where is Melania?" Is she also out serving her country or is she sitting in Mar-a-lugo? trump has not class, no morals, and no conscious.

He volunteers to leave to get away from her...he evidently doesn't like RINOs either.
Plus she has boyfriends anyway jimboliar.

IF...and that is a very difficult statement for some...

1708708147917.png
asses cannot understand the basic concept of what the information being used to make a point. Then the "magaturds" make excuses for any and or all actions by "P01135809".
This response is typical.

Why do people bring up Trumps lack of military service as some type of knock? When did, Clinton, Bush, Obama or Biden serve? There are only 97 veterans serving in Congress. That's less than 20%. Only 49 of those have any combat experience. I would prefer that all our Presidents serve the same with all the other politicians but that boat sailed long ago. Trump isn't the exception in this regard he's the rule now.

Forum List

Back