Trump message i cant find on youtube.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Maybe it is on youboob but I can't find it. Ahhhh, but don't worry. China really really likes them some Trump and not their muppets and puppets in the democrat party.

So therefore the "China run tiktok" has a strong message from Trump in his campaign but youboob doesn't?

Huh.....

This one of those reverse logic things from the left? You know where they claimed the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated and that the vaccines stops the covid scamdemic?

Or

They are all for women's rights and equal pay but can't say what a woman is?

YouTube is not a news source. I know Mr. Trump believes it is, but he also believes he has the best words.

YouTube is not a news source. I know Mr. Trump believes it is, but he also believes he has the best words.
Ahhhh, so therefore what? Censoring is permitted in your little muppet marxist world.

The only good thing about what's coming is getting a real opportunity to see how you will be regretting everything.

"No greater sorrow than remembering in misery at the time when we were happy." Dante

Let's watch the agony of those families torched in Hawaii who voted for democrats and really felt water equity was a truly good idea and so when a town and its people are burning to ashes no water will be given to it, cause of...."water equity."

Losers

Ahhhh, so therefore what? Censoring is permitted in your little muppet marxist world.

The only good thing about what's coming is getting a real opportunity to see how you will be regretting everything.

"No greater sorrow than remembering in misery at the time when we were happy." Dante

Let's watch the agony of those families torched in Hawaii who voted for democrats and really felt water equity was a truly good idea and so when a town and its people are burning to ashes no water will be given to it, cause of...."water equity."

Losers
what are you ging on about? Most people have to live their lives, no sit at home making shit up like you do

Forum List

Back