Trump melt down continues

Hard to say....we have Trump saying he LOVES WAR, and trump saying he'd basically start a war by blowing up anyone who taunted our navy, said he'd kill the terrorists and commit a war crime and kill their wives and kill their children too....

He's said some real doozies on this....
Much like Hillary who actually let people die.
Hillary was right you guys are deplorable
You must mean the guys whose responsibility it was for Hillary to keep safe in Benghazi.

This is Trump's fault, no one else.

Unhappy about Benghazi and emails. Talk to the house committees.

The alt and far right can complain all they want, but it does not matter.

I do think the security on HRC should be increased and tightened, for some crazy people exist out there in alt right land.

Hard to say....we have Trump saying he LOVES WAR, and trump saying he'd basically start a war by blowing up anyone who taunted our navy, said he'd kill the terrorists and commit a war crime and kill their wives and kill their children too....

You must mean the guys whose responsibility it was for Hillary to keep safe in Benghazi.
This would be like me pointing at one of Bush's 50 Benghazi's and saying that one event made him a bad president. Would you agree? Liar

This is Trump's fault, no one else.

Unhappy about Benghazi and emails. Talk to the house committees.

The alt and far right can complain all they want, but it does not matter.

I do think the security on HRC should be increased and tightened, for some crazy people exist out there in alt right land.
Look at how they ratchet up the anti hillary rhetoric when they get desperate.

I've woke up some days not feeling good about the way things were going for hillary so I know how gopers are feeling today.

Now let's see trumps taxes

This would be like me pointing at one of Bush's 50 Benghazi's and saying that one event made him a bad president. Would you agree? Liar
You are not making sense regarding Bush who I did not like one bit, I am talking about Clinton's dereliction of duty and flagrant disregard for human life in how she approached and executed her duties regarding Benghazi.

You are not making sense regarding Bush who I did not like one bit, I am talking about Clinton's dereliction of duty and flagrant disregard for human life in how she approached and executed her duties regarding Benghazi.
Your micro managing and being petty and you won't hold any Republican to such high standards.

Your micro managing and being petty and you won't hold any Republican to such high standards.
:fu:

That was a dopey statement. :slap:

But true. Benghazi's will happen. You think trump Romney McCain bush wouldn't have Benghazi's? Just stop you are embarrassing yourself. You're deplorable

Let alone the fact that it is HINDSITE, which is always 20/20 filled with would haves and could haves and should haves.... which is fine and dandy and even required if you want to learn from your own mistakes.

People act as if all Hillary had to do as SOS is simply watch over Benghazi....which is utterly ridiculous, the SOS has tens of thousands of employees and diplomats and embassies all over the entire world, with having to pass the message on of our President and our Nation, in every single one of those nations, and deal with trade, and human rights, and sanctions, and wars, and coups and terrorists and dealing with the UN, and other Country SOS's, and so on and so forth....she has employees that handle all of the minutia, much like a CEO....he has administrative assistants, and Presidents and Vice Presidents and Directors and Managers that actually do the physical and actual, work....and even pick up after him/her, while he/she has other important duties.

Let alone the fact that it is HINDSITE, which is always 20/20 filled with would haves and could haves and should haves.... which is fine and dandy and even required if you want to learn from your own mistakes.

People act as if all Hillary had to do as SOS is simply watch over Benghazi....which is utterly ridiculous, the SOS has tens of thousands of employees and diplomats and embassies all over the entire world, with having to pass the message on of our President and our Nation, in every single one of those nations, and deal with trade, and human rights, and sanctions, and wars, and coups and terrorists and dealing with the UN, and other Country SOS's, and so on and so forth....she has employees that handle all of the minutia, much like a CEO....he has administrative assistants, and Presidents and Vice Presidents and Directors and Managers that actually do the physical and actual, work....and even pick up after him, while he/she has other important duties.
Bla bla. No one cares

People act as if all Hillary had to do as SOS is simply watch over Benghazi....which is utterly ridiculous, the SOS has tens of thousands of employees and diplomats and embassies all over the entire world, with having to pass the message on of our President and our Nation, in every single one of those nations, and deal with trade, and human rights, and sanctions, and wars, and coups and terrorists and dealing with the UN, and other Country SOS's, and so on and so forth....she has employees that handle all of the minutia, much like a CEO....he has administrative assistants, and Presidents and Vice Presidents and Directors and Managers that actually do the physical and actual, work....and even pick up after him, while he/she has other important duties.
Bla bla. No one cares
Ain't that the truth!

People act as if all Hillary had to do as SOS is simply watch over Benghazi....which is utterly ridiculous, the SOS has tens of thousands of employees and diplomats and embassies all over the entire world, with having to pass the message on of our President and our Nation, in every single one of those nations, and deal with trade, and human rights, and sanctions, and wars, and coups and terrorists and dealing with the UN, and other Country SOS's, and so on and so forth....she has employees that handle all of the minutia, much like a CEO....he has administrative assistants, and Presidents and Vice Presidents and Directors and Managers that actually do the physical and actual, work....and even pick up after him/her, while he/she has other important duties.
It happened on her watch, she gets the glory she also gets the blame. She is ultimately responsible for what happens in her department.

Fact is, no matter what Hillary does or does not do you people give her a pass.

But true. Benghazi's will happen. You think trump Romney McCain bush wouldn't have Benghazi's? Just stop you are embarrassing yourself. You're deplorable
Go pet your puppy.

It happened on her watch, she gets the glory she also gets the blame. She is ultimately responsible for what happens in her department.

Ever give her credit for getting bin ladin when the GOP president could not? He had 6 years and couldn't or wouldn't kill him. Hillary did it. So why believe the Republicans will do better? We remember bush was doing a bad job and you guys defended his horrible war on terror. So you won't do better. In fact you'll drag Iran into it

Ever give her credit for getting bin ladin when the GOP president could not? He had 6 years and couldn't or wouldn't kill him. Hillary did it. So why believe the Republicans will do better? We remember bush was doing a bad job and you guys defended his horrible war on terror. So you won't do better. In fact you'll drag Iran into it
I did not like Bush.

I did not like Bush.
You must have on some level if you want trump to be potus.

And not wanting hillary is the same thing imo

You are wrong to credit Hillary Clinton for "getting bin ladin", but I'd love to read your reasoning on why she killed him.

You are wrong to credit Hillary Clinton for "getting bin ladin", but I'd love to read your reasoning on why she killed him.
Obama said she was involved.

Bush didn't get bin ladin, the Obama administration did. She was a part of his administration.

Obama's adding jobs and hillary will continue adding jobs.

Trump doesn't know how to defeat Isis. Do you believe him? What experience does he have?

Let's see his taxes.

Trump so bad I'm not even taking you serious. I think I'm going to go silent for a month and just let trump hang himself

Bush didn't get bin ladin, the Obama administration did. She was a part of his administration.

Trump doesn't know how to defeat Isis. Do you believe him? What experience does he have?

Let's see his taxes.

Trump so bad I'm not even taking you serious. I think I'm going to go silent for a month and just let trump hang himself
So, by your definition, since I was involved in the Cold War, I destroyed the USSR? Wow! Does this mean I get to be President?

Let's see his taxes.

So, by your definition, since I was involved in the Cold War, I destroyed the USSR? Wow! Does this mean I get to be President?
Who neutered trump?

Forum List

Back