Trump JR and his history of supporting crackpot conspiracy theories

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Trump Jr.'s history of peddling conspiracies

It seems the apple falls close to the tree

Trump JR has a history of supporting crackpot conspiracy theories..things that only get credence from InfoWars types.

Trump Jr. retweeted two of Barr’s tweets following her false assertion that Chelsea Clinton was married to a nephew of George Soros.
“Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?” Barr tweeted after her initial claim had been called out by Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) May 29, 2018
Trump Jr. also retweeted a claim from Barr that Soros, a Democratic Party donor, was a “racist.”
“Soros' goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor 'feelings' instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that ‘racist,’” she wrote.
soros' goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor 'feelings' instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that 'racist'.
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) May 29, 2018

Donald Trump Jr. claims conservative "shadow ban" on Instagram - CBS News

Forum List

Back