Trump is wrong on His Kentucky Derby tweet

He owns the golf course, it’s his rules
So you condone cheating. Figures.
How can you cheat when you own the rules ?
Golf has rules. They are universal. Are you saying Trump has to cheat by creating his own rules?
Lol house rules, you need some diversity in your democrat life go meet new people
House rules?!?! No such thing in golf. You either follow the rules as set out by the USGA or you're a cheater.
Cool story

Golf has rules. They are universal. Are you saying Trump has to cheat by creating his own rules?
Lol house rules, you need some diversity in your democrat life go meet new people.
House rules?!?! No such thing in golf. You either follow the rules as set out by the USGA or you're a cheater.
Cool story
True story.

Lol house rules, you need some diversity in your democrat life go meet new people.
Cool story
True story.
Let’s talk when you own a golf course

Cool story
True story.
Trolls are incapable of talking or conversation. Move along now.

Cool story
True story.
Trump cheats anyway

Cool story
True story.
Trump cheats anyway
Waaaaa waaaaaa Lol

It is rumored that Mueller was behind the disqualification

Sorry bout that,

1. Well, well, anyone with half a brain knows Maximum Security was ass raped.
  2. Just look at this political race, none of those in the clown car, has half a brain, chucked full with clowns this year.
  3. Only a half witted moron liberal thinks Max-Sec, cheated and did not win because of it.
  4. Its a crime to ass rape this horse in public.
  5. But those who had their bet placed did it gladly.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Funny how you guys from the right are always using ass sex as a way to describe something that is not ass raping...

Does make one wonder. I wonder if they get pictures in their minds when discussing ass rape?

Lol house rules, you need some diversity in your democrat life go meet new people

What if you're playing golf in another country?

Sorry bout that,

2. Just look at this political race, none of those in the clown car, has half a brain, chucked full with clowns this year.
  3. Only a half witted moron liberal thinks Max-Sec, cheated and did not win because of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Funny how you guys from the right are always using ass sex as a way to describe something that is not ass raping...
Ya might wanna rethink that after looking at your signature line.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
My sig line has nothing to do with anything going in or out of my azz..

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ya, that's what the bug said too before it hit my windshield.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guessing not much goes in or out, your head is always in the way.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Guessing not much goes in or out, your head is always in the way.
Did you use a pictionary to come up with that zinger?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ya, that's what the bug said too before it hit my windshield.
So bugs use the internet where you live, in the state where hallucinating drugs are legal?

Rules are rules even on a muddy field
Trump plays golf, he should know better
Trump cheats at golf. So no, he doesn't know better

Well that's pretty typical. He owns the golf course and thinks that means he owns the game. As in everything else.

Anybody ever figure out what in the friggety fuck this thread is about?

Without any quote I'm gonna take a guess.... Rump claimed that three million illegal horses ran in the Kentucky Derby, amirite?

Were they all dancing on rooftops? When it wasn't raining? In a very wonderful place in Germany?

Forum List

Back