Trump is running out of "excuses"....

So you want to impeach him for firing people he is allowed to fire and not revealing his tax returns that he doesn't have to reveal?

Well please show me all 8 years of Obama's returns. I want to see how he became worth 30 million working for the gov't.

Sure here you go. Have more than just 8 years. Obama has no problem with showing his tax returns. They've been published on line for over a decade.

Just click the links.

Tax Year 2015 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2014 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2013 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2012 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2011 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2010 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2009 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2008 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2007 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2006 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2005 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2004 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2003 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2002 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2001 - IRS Income Tax Return
Tax Year 2000 - IRS Income Tax Return

In 2015 Comrade Obama got more BACK than he put in on $500,000 in income? :eek: Not only did he pay zero in tax, he TOOK money...

Fucking Communists....

So, where did the hundred million come from? He didn't report it in his returns?

So it is Trump excuses keeping the House from Impeaching him! I was wondering what the hold up was!
They're still gathering evidence ,questioning former trump people Looking for INDISPUTABLE evidence Evidence that would even satisfy your cowardly Senate

Like the "whistle blower?" Oh wait, that was a complete fabrication...

"we're impeaching the president because Adam Schiff lied about a whistle blower that never existed and floated forged documents that were refuted by the actual transcripts; but we're still impeaching - well, not really, no vote, but we are using taxpayer money to run a smear campaign to try and alter the election."

Corruption, when democrats do it it's really good...
That sounds just like the Mueller "investigation."

You are suffering from TDS. Seek professional help.

Do you morons ever get tired of repeating "TDS"...How fucking original from weak minded Trump cult members.

BY the way, I sure take "advise" from Trump ass kissers.....like you...... to seek help......LMAO

I explained my reasons for my diagnosis. You cut all of them. That was the only way you could pretend that my diagnosis was not completely called for.

So it is Trump excuses keeping the House from Impeaching him! I was wondering what the hold up was!
They're still gathering evidence ,questioning former trump people Looking for INDISPUTABLE evidence Evidence that would even satisfy your cowardly Senate

Like the "whistle blower?" Oh wait, that was a complete fabrication...

"we're impeaching the president because Adam Schiff lied about a whistle blower that never existed and floated forged documents that were refuted by the actual transcripts; but we're still impeaching - well, not really, no vote, but we are using taxpayer money to run a smear campaign to try and alter the election."

Corruption, when democrats do it it's really good...
That sounds just like the Mueller "investigation."

Doesn't it though? Same script recirculated.

See, the scum like gnat aren't actually fooled, they're just piles of shit.

Forum List

Back