Trump is no Milei

Trump would never consider closing our central bank.
But BRICS would and might well do .

With the Dollar devalued by 50--90% in extremis , it would then be academic what any so called western Settlement Bank thought or said .
Do you really think that any politician would even consent to discuss something like that , let alone debate merits and demerits ?

Get real .

He's just getting started. It's going to take time to dismantle all that's wrong.

That is if he's serious about it. I believe he is. Shutting down their central bank is something that makes me believe he's serious.
He may turn out to be a con man like Trump. Someone who only talks good. But Trump would never take on our Federal Reserve. He loves spending too much. And doesn't care about the inflation it creates.
Milei does.
Have you watched how well he's doing? People are close to rioting now.

i disagree with your characterization of government, but that describes trump perfectly. king toad.

View attachment 876546

Disagree all you want. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Well, not so much me. But the facts of what's been going on down there and why they're in such bad shape.

This is what happens when you take the free market out of everything and inject too much money into the economy. When the government takes over too much of the private sector, you end up with too many people dependent on the ones in control.

Forum List

Back