Trump Is Launching A School Prayer Crusade.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Sorry this was dumped for no Source, I assumed it was general knowledge.
Trump tells evangelical rally he will put prayer in schools
Pitiful attempt to get votes from the evangelicals hate groups. You will watch him step up the hatred for votes , my best guess is 60 to 70% of his support are hate voters. He will spew hatred in every direction now to get his stupid army working for him, maybe killing for him, he wouldn't or couldn't care at all. He literally is pond scum.

Pitiful attempt to get votes from the evangelicals hate groups. You will watch him step up the hatred for votes , my best guess is 60 to 70% of his support are hate voters. He will spew hatred in every direction now to get his stupid army working for him, maybe killing for him, he wouldn't or couldn't care at all. He literally is pond scum.

So exactly what grade of leftist lunatic are you to imagine that evangelicals are a hate group?

62dd4841a0e60894275f74ed2737ff02.jpg

The evangelical crowd still thinks Mexico is paying for the wall and that Lyin' Ted is not a citizen

Trump wipes his fat ass with the 10 commandments and now the sob is a prayer monger ?

F the lying old hypocrite.

Holy shit. Think he's gonna let the Muslims pray a few times each day in school too! Class bell, Lunch bell, Call to Prays bell.

Remember to send your kids to school with their prayer rugs parents......

What about children of the Rastafarians. Will they get special ventilated prayer rooms?

Liberals keep forgetting we were founded as a Christian nation.

but they founded out we wanted freedom of religion, so they put it the constitution to make sure we had freedom from religion in our government.

Liberals keep forgetting we were founded as a Christian nation.
but they founded out we wanted freedom of religion, so they put it the constitution to make sure we had freedom from religion in our government.
The freedom to pray was meant for Christians, not Muslims or Jews.
You've lost it, Lenny. You may be a good Christian, but a lousy American. I do not recommend you start proselytizing on a street corner. It could go badly.

What's "hateful" about prayer to Almighty God?

I went to the Christian School system and we always prayed in school. And BTW, our test scores and results were a lot better than the local Governmental schools. I didn't knead to bring a shiv into class like those in public school.

Yet another example of the religious right’s contempt for the First Amendment, and the arrogance common to most Christian conservatives.

Pitiful attempt to get votes from the evangelicals hate groups.
So exactly what grade of leftist lunatic are you to imagine that evangelicals are a hate group?

Almost certainly the sort who thinks it's fine for homosexuals/transsexuals/pedophiles to push their sick agenda at young children in public schools, but finds it unthinkable and “hateful” to suggest that prayer, or anything to do with religion should be allowed there.

Forum List

Back