Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

As you know, the election is the reason for the criminal charges.
WHich election? 2016, 2020, or the upcoming 2024 election.
And please show the board the indictment, of 34, that mentions the specific election you are referring.
I don't think you can.

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
Trump is in court on MULTIPLE FELONY CHARGES
He's not being treated differently, he's being treated like every other criminal defendant.

Actually, that's not true.

Any other criminal defendant would be in jail right now, no bond, for threatening the court and prosecutors.

So stop yer bitchin

oh great,, another ignorant fuck that wants to play word games,,, you know exactly what I am referring to,,

how about you go back to sucking what ever cock it was your were sucking,,
There you go! The homosexual ad hominem proving you are as ignorant as everyone suspected!

The defendant does not set the court schedule. The judge does.

FPOTUS#45 requested that court be suspended so he could go. The judge hasn't made a decision yet, basically TBD.

A couple of alternatives:
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down for the day, as the court the break at lunch. FPOTUS#45 can then get on his private jet and fly to Miami (about a 3 hour flight) and be there in plenty of time for attending his first ever childs graduation.
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down, request that he be excused with the understanding that the court would proceed without him being present for that limited amount of time.
WW
Or...OR...OR

Trump could float $50K or so to the school to move the graduation to Saturday.

New Dem precedent, Indict your supposed opponent and demand they don't run for office.

Thanks for the update from DNC headquarters.
New GOP precedent...

commit crimes and run for office to avoid prosecution.

Texas gangs already do this to control the Texas AG.

I thought also that Trump was asking for a shut down, but this is the judge insisting that Trump being absent means a shutdown. I guess the media lied again.

Trump should call the Judge’s bluff and go. That Judge would never jail Trump.

You should read the story of belling the cat.

The time is coming when Trump will ring that bell once too often.

i'm sure a night in a holding cell with a few dozen drunks and cross-dressing hookers will help improve Trump's courtroom etiquette.

Forum List

Back