Trump is DOJ target

Actually Trump's witless MAGAts are paying him....through their donations.
Consider the stupidity of this lot.
Dumb enough to be fooled into paying a billionaire's legal fees.
:laughing0301:

Right now, the Rapist and Traitor is hemorrhaging money like someone who sliced their jugular.

His lawyers are demanding money up front, given the fact he has strong history of NOT paying his lawyers (just ask Ghouli or the "Kraken").

Both Jack Smith and Fani Willis are about to drop their indictments as well. Which will be the second Federal Indictment for the Orange Shit Gibbon.

It would be ironic if the Rapist and Traitor had hit Jared Kushner for money, Jared got his $2,000,000,000.00 from the Saudi's, and Kush just might have to spend all on his Father-In-Law's legal fees.

Only problem is the president has absolute power, as per the COTUS.
Only way around it is by amending Article II.
Must be why your party wants to amend it.
Absolute power doesn't exist for any one person in the US government. I guess you never took Civics on High School.

Right now, the Rapist and Traitor is hemorrhaging money like someone who sliced their jugular.

His lawyers are demanding money up front, given the fact he has strong history of NOT paying his lawyers (just ask Ghouli or the "Kraken").

Both Jack Smith and Fani Willis are about to drop their indictments as well. Which will be the second Federal Indictment for the Orange Shit Gibbon.

It would be ironic if the Rapist and Traitor had hit Jared Kushner for money, Jared got his $2,000,000,000.00 from the Saudi's, and Kush just might have to spend all on his Father-In-Law's legal fees.
Any policy ideas Grifty** may have will be overshadowed by the news coming out of courts and Grifty will be singing his greatest hits. Witch hunt, crime of the century and how he's gonna take revenge.

** impeached

I've got a copy in my hand right now.
Cannot find anywhere in here where the checks and balances on the Executive should be circumvented (or discarded) for any reason.
Nor can I find the words "absolute power" anywhere.
Are you sure you are looking at OUR U.S. Constitution?
In the Executive Branch He does.

Forum List

Back