Trump Indicted

“Former President Donald Trump has surrendered to authorities and will soon make his first appearance in a federal courtroom to face charges that he illegally held on to classified national-security documents after leaving the White House.” ibid

Moreover, as a consequence of Trump’s unlawful acts, he placed in jeopardy the lives of the men and women who serve in the American intelligence community and in our armed forces.

Indeed, as a consequence of Trump’s unlawful acts, he undermined the integrity of American foreign policy and jeopardized the trust and faith America’s allies have in the United States.

And the reprehensible right wants Trump to be ‘president’ again.
^^^^^^Banana republic cultist ^^^^^^^^

They were so pleased about his "surrendering" that they refused to have any video evidence of it shown. They know it would have been used to raise even MORE cash for the campaign.
No cameras were allowed in the courtroom.

It's a good thing you Trump cult traitors are so consistently stupid. That makes our jobs much easier. Trump bragging about breaking the law makes this a slam-dunk prosecution.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
FykTpmZXsAA8TaH

Take it at face value. Happens to be truth. I repeat. "Show me the man. I'll show you the crime". 7 years of this Dem Commie crap.
You can repeat it till you're blue in the face, you still have no answer for your bullshit claim...

How was getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out an expense of national security??

You can repeat it till you're blue in the face, you still have no answer for your bullshit claim...

How was getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out an expense of national security??
That is what BIDEN did , ya Horses ass. But the Prosecuter was not corrupt. He was going after CrackHead Junior. Biden withheld a Billion in Aid until it was done.

That is what BIDEN did , ya Horses ass. But the Prosecuter was not corrupt. He was going after CrackHead Junior. Biden withheld a Billion in Aid until it was done.

To get rid of a corrupt prosecutor who was wanted thrown out by countries spanning 2 continents.

And still no answer from you...

Forum List

Back