Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

Stop calling other people morons, when you’re not giving correct information either.

The allegation was that she had not turned all of her work documents to the National Archives before deleting them. Since she only used her email as SOS with other members of the department, she had assumed that if her recipients archived their emails that she had no need to send her duplicates. That was later found to be incorrect and was the source of most of the allegations against her.

The Republican Party sold the story that she was covering up her crimes of bribery and corruption by thoroughly cleaning her electronic devices, but they’ve never found where any such crimes ever happened.

Her server was not illegal. The laws against using private servers was passed after she left office.

Liar.

How did he declassify documents he didn't have? Oh wait how did he declassify documents the FBI actually put there? I mean how did these things happen since he never had them AND the FBI put them there?
MAGA
At 7:20 this former cia guy says trump had unilateral authority to declassify documents. Game over. He admits it for the most part

Last edited:
At 7:20 this former cia guy says trump has unilateral authority to declassify documents. Game over. He admits it for the most part

Bbbbbbbbbut he didn't even have the documents. But the FBI planted the documents so how did he know which documents to declassify if he didn't have them. Joe ByeDon just declassified every document ever so I guess it is over for me huh! But they weren't declassified before the FBI planted them so no I am back in the game. Oh by the way a Joe Rogan podcast is what you are going by, ROTFLMFAO ?

MAGA

Bbbbbbbbbut he didn't even have the documents. But the FBI planted the documents so how did he know which documents to declassify if he didn't have them. Joe ByeDon just declassified every document ever so I guess it is over for me huh! But they weren't declassified before the FBI planted them so no I am back in the game. Oh by the way a Joe Rogan podcast is what you are going by, ROTFLMFAO ?

MAGA
Again, through your post you are far too stupid to understand! It is indeed hilarious.

MAGA

Again, through your post you are far too stupid to understand! It is indeed hilarious.

MAGA

So did he have the documents he said he didn't have? Did the FBI plant them? Did he declassify documents he didn't have. How did he know which documents the FBI was going to plant in order to be sure they would be declassified when they planted them? And a wit want like you dare call ANYONE stupid is fucking hilarious!!!!!!
MAGA

So did he have the documents he said he didn't have? Did the FBI plant them? Did he declassify documents he didn't have. How did he know which documents the FBI was going to plant in order to be sure they would be declassified when they planted them? And a wit want like you dare call ANYONE stupid is fucking hilarious!!!!!!
MAGA
You tell me? The problem is you don’t know what you asked.

Here, to avoid your stupid any further, if they plant documents, he didn’t remove them. The big word you don’t know is plant. Hahaha

You tell me? The problem is you don’t know what you asked.

Here, to avoid your stupid any further, if they plant documents, he didn’t remove them. The big word you don’t know is plant. Hahaha
So how did he declassify planted documents he didn't know they would plant wit want?
MAGA

Here is a comprehensive summary of Comey's remarks — under oath before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee — about his agency's findings and his decision not to recommend charges in the case. It's a complete guide for any informed discussion citing Comey's conclusions and comments.

Comey: Several Statements by Clinton Were False, but ...

In testimony before the House panel on July 7, Comey described several statements made by Clinton on the campaign trail about her use of the server as "not true."

Clinton was wrong when she said she never sent or received classified information over the server. "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent," he said.

hitlery lied!!!!!!!!
I’m still trying to figure out how her lie is different than anyone else’s the fbi arrested

In order to declassify such documents, you need the appropriate departmental paper-trail.

Produce the paperwork - dated and certified on-or-before January 20, 2021 - and your Orange Baboon is off-the-hook.

Fail to produce it and it's all just more bull$hit and failed cover-your-a$$ nonsense from your Idiot Savante.

Nobody - except you clowns - believes that Orange-tainted lying sack-of-$hit.
Not when you're president.

He didn’t. It’s his point you stupid fk. Holy stupid Batman plant is far too big a word for you
No but you have the intelligence of a plant, no offense to plants. Hey McFly Donnie dumbfuck is saying he declassified documents found on his property. So if they were planted how did he declassify them?
DURR
MAGA

No but you have the intelligence of a plant, no offense to plants. Hey McFly Donnie dumbfuck is saying he declassified documents found on his property. So if they were planted how did he declassify them?
DURR
MAGA
Yep, so if documents were planted were they on his property? Dude your level of stupid exceeds even my expectations for you

Then they would have been planted. Wow, you’re not going to slow down on the stupid are ya

So tRump knew in January 2021 which documents the FBI would plant on him in August 2022? I am sorry house plants this mofo makes you guys and gals look like rocket scientists by comparison. Dude you truly are the classic dumber than dirt tRumptard!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back