Trump has lost the election already -- he should just resign

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
Even Rasmussen has Trump struggling
Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona......Trump is trailing all these states he won in 2016
Things are looking good for Trump. The economy is recovering very nicely, Coronavirus is almost gone, more border wall has been built. And he has a chance to look like a strong leader by quelling the protests.

We learned in 2016 that it is not over until it is over and you can’t underestimate Trump

But you cannot ignore that the public understands what they get with Trump and that the political landscape against Trump politics has changed in the last three years.

Not counting Trump out, but this could also be a political backlash against Trump and his party
Especially when the moron brings in the military
Show where he brought in the military for the riots other than DC, which is federal, not a state...

I would also like to know what Eddie thinks he should do instead. If he's got a grand plan to resolve what's happening that's SO MUCH BETTER, let's hear it.
Cecillie the man you'll vote for
o paraphrase Shakespeare's Mark Anthony, I come to understand Caesar, not to attack him.” Attacking Trump is a popular blood sport. But in all
that vitriol, something is getting missed. There has
always been something missing in the psychologically-based critiques of Trump that focus on his very
evident personality disorder. There is no doubt that
he fits the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality with antisocial features perfectly. But there is
something more.
This morning I was reading the transcript of one
of his recent speeches, at the Ford plant in Michigan. Here is a brief excerpt, “The company founded
by a man named Henry Ford. Good bloodlines, good
bloodlines. If you believe in that stuff, you get good
blood. They teamed up with the company founded by
Thomas Edison. That’s General Electric. That’s good
stuff. That’s good stuff. And you put it all together.
That they’re all looking down right now.” Now, Edison and Ford were indeed friends, but they never
worked together. But the point is not Trump’s misinformation. It is his use of vocabulary and syntax.
His vocabulary is primitive, and when he discovers a clever phrase or a polysyllabic word it often
appears again and again over a short period of time.
His thought process is jerky, with what we call track
switching, jumping from topic to topic with no clear
line of connection. His speeches have been analyzed by learning experts and he speaks at an 8- to
10-year-old level.
We measure cognitive impairment with, among
other tests, the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale,
what most folks know as the IQ test. Although clinicians don’t like to admit it, (we love to complexify)
generally the most accurate subtest in that battery
for measuring overall IQ is the vocabulary subtest.
Our vocabulary tends to remain stable with aging. Trump’s language problems have nothing to do
with his age. An adult with an 8-year-old’s vocabulary used to be considered very mildly retarded, before that term went into disuse. Now we call it cognitive impairment. Combining that understanding
with his personality disorder begins to give a context
to some of his actions.
He hates expert s reports because he cannot understand them, and he needs to cover that up so others do not see his cognitive deficits.
He attacks his critics because he fears they will expose him. He lacks the cognitive capacity to understand the complexity of situations, so he resorts to simplistic explanations and conclusions. He lacks the cognitive capacity to reality-test information, so he resorts to his own, unanalyzed opinions, or borrows the opinions of commentators on Fox News, so that he can appear informed and thoughtful. I imagine that, if someone tried to give him an IQ test, he would walk out, because he has known about this deficit his whole life. The whole arrogant, bombastic façade he constructed was to hide the shameful truth that he cannot understand what so many others seem to have no problem understanding. This is the man we put in charge of our country. What have we done? A London epidemiologist estimates that over 200,000 Americans will die before we have a vaccine. I invite you to blend in a tiny touch of the compassion that you would feel towards any disabled person, with the rest of our reactions towards this man, our anger and horror engendered by his uninformed, arrogant, abhorrent, and sometimes criminal acts.

Eddie:

I don't read long-winded screeds formatted as blank verse.
I didn't ask for your approval of my vote, and now that you have withheld it without being asked, I don't give a shit.

...Taking bets?
New Great Depression... Stock Market Crash... 401(k) devaluations... 20% unemployment... pandemic... 100K+ dead... nationwide race-riots...

Total failure of leadership and communications skills and empathy...

Your Orange Baboon-God is in deep $hit...

"Look, we destroyed the economy and devastated people's lives! Now if we can just blame Trump for what we did, maybe THAT will finally work!"

Honey, stocks closed over 26,200 today...

May unemployment numbers come out tomorrow
Not going to be pretty
This is the first time those numbers are not going to be a factor...because of the pandemic....we remember what they were before the pandemic and Joe the finger is not qualified to recover this economy and we all know it....

People out of work don’t care about a pandemic
People who have run out of unemployment will care
People whose business has closed for good will care

20 percent unemployment
Who has kept their states closed? They will remember...

In many cases, the same people who THEN allowed rioters to run rampant. They will remember that, too.

If THIS keeps up, Trump is toast...

View attachment 345890

People vote with their wallets.

And if only you can convince those people to forget that it was DEMOCRATS who destroyed their wallets, that would be meaningful.

Just because YOU are pig-stupid enough to think "Trump is President, therefore everything that happens is his fault" doesn't mean other people are.

...This is the first time those numbers are not going to be a factor...because of the pandemic....we remember what they were before the pandemic and Joe the finger is not qualified to recover this economy and we all know it....
Do you really and truly believe that a head-of-household, unemployed for months, falling behind on the mortgage and leaning on food pantries, is going to think like that?

If you DO truly believe that, then you are deluding yourself, and attempting to delude others.

Do you really and truly believe that because YOU are a moron who is subject to panic like some stampeding herd animal, everyone else is as well?

I hate to break it to you, but being in desperate financial trouble doesn't stop most people from being able to understand the best way to get out of it.

my friends: i have metaphysical certitude Trump will win if he sticks to the economy script and compares and contrasts with Biden. every underlying economic number is with Trump

Trump reminds me of Tiberius Gracchus, the Roman populist who advocated transfer of land from wealthy patrician landowners to the poor farmers

name one thing Biden has ever done for the poor?

Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona......Trump is trailing all these states he won in 2016
Things are looking good for Trump. The economy is recovering very nicely, Coronavirus is almost gone, more border wall has been built. And he has a chance to look like a strong leader by quelling the protests.
Trump has looked like a petty dictator during the protests

His bible stunt left the country in shock over how callous he is

Mattis hit the nail. Trump always seeks to divide. Stated alternatively, Trump has to have an adversary. There was no adversary with Corvid, despite his need to try to avoid addressing the crisis. He ultimately followed his own science advisors, and shuttered the country. New cases largely plateaued. But then he had to attack governors who were actually doing what Trump's own admin said to do. The econ couldn't be HIS fault. Blame somebody else. No responsiltity of MINE.

It didn't play well in polling.

Now four cops choke a helpless black guy to death, in the latest of a series of white people using white privilege to hurt blacks. There's video. People are outraged. Trump has to gas peaceful people at a church.

It's 5 mos to go. A long time. But Trump has fired the WH varsity and is stuck with Miller and Jared. McCarthy? Seriously. There's no Bannon. We both know that Trump's betting on Ukraine.

His one asset is Biden's gaffes. But Trump is a gaffe. "It's a great day for Floyd and equality"

Biden should maybe just go with Kamila Harris and offer Booker anything he wants. And remain in his basement only to come out and wave.

Mattis hit the nail. Trump always seeks to divide. Stated alternatively, Trump has to have an adversary. There was no adversary with Corvid, despite his need to try to avoid addressing the crisis. He ultimately followed his own science advisors, and shuttered the country. New cases largely plateaued. But then he had to attack governors who were actually doing what Trump's own admin said to do. The econ couldn't be HIS fault. Blame somebody else. No responsiltity of MINE.

Now four cops choke a helpless black guy to death, in the latest of a series of white people using white privilege to hurt blacks. There's video. People are outraged. Trump has to gas peaceful people at a church.

It's 5 mos to go. A long time. But Trump has fired the WH varsity and is stuck with Miller and Jared. McCarthy? Seriously. There's no Bannon. We both know that Trump's betting on Ukraine.

His one asset is Biden's gaffes. But Trump is a gaffe. "It's a great day for Floyd and equality"

Biden should maybe just go with Kamila Harris and offer Booker anything he wants. And remain in his basement only to come out and wave.

Mattis hit himself on the fucking thumb. Leftists define "unity" as "parroting our party line", and "divisive" as "daring to disagree with us". Trump is his position and viewpoint, same as anyone on the left. If it's not divisive when leftists do it, it's not divisive when Trump does it.

I could answer the rest of this screed of talking points item by item, but frankly, you're not worth it, and we both know you believe things because you WANT them to be true, not because they are.

We learned in 2016 that it is not over until it is over and you can’t underestimate Trump

But you cannot ignore that the public understands what they get with Trump and that the political landscape against Trump politics has changed in the last three years.

Not counting Trump out, but this could also be a political backlash against Trump and his party
Especially when the moron brings in the military
Show where he brought in the military for the riots other than DC, which is federal, not a state...

I would also like to know what Eddie thinks he should do instead. If he's got a grand plan to resolve what's happening that's SO MUCH BETTER, let's hear it.
Cecillie the man you'll vote for
o paraphrase Shakespeare's Mark Anthony, I come to understand Caesar, not to attack him.” Attacking Trump is a popular blood sport. But in all
that vitriol, something is getting missed. There has
always been something missing in the psychologically-based critiques of Trump that focus on his very
evident personality disorder. There is no doubt that
he fits the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality with antisocial features perfectly. But there is
something more.
This morning I was reading the transcript of one
of his recent speeches, at the Ford plant in Michigan. Here is a brief excerpt, “The company founded
by a man named Henry Ford. Good bloodlines, good
bloodlines. If you believe in that stuff, you get good
blood. They teamed up with the company founded by
Thomas Edison. That’s General Electric. That’s good
stuff. That’s good stuff. And you put it all together.
That they’re all looking down right now.” Now, Edison and Ford were indeed friends, but they never
worked together. But the point is not Trump’s misinformation. It is his use of vocabulary and syntax.
His vocabulary is primitive, and when he discovers a clever phrase or a polysyllabic word it often
appears again and again over a short period of time.
His thought process is jerky, with what we call track
switching, jumping from topic to topic with no clear
line of connection. His speeches have been analyzed by learning experts and he speaks at an 8- to
10-year-old level.
We measure cognitive impairment with, among
other tests, the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale,
what most folks know as the IQ test. Although clinicians don’t like to admit it, (we love to complexify)
generally the most accurate subtest in that battery
for measuring overall IQ is the vocabulary subtest.
Our vocabulary tends to remain stable with aging. Trump’s language problems have nothing to do
with his age. An adult with an 8-year-old’s vocabulary used to be considered very mildly retarded, before that term went into disuse. Now we call it cognitive impairment. Combining that understanding
with his personality disorder begins to give a context
to some of his actions.
He hates expert s reports because he cannot understand them, and he needs to cover that up so others do not see his cognitive deficits.
He attacks his critics because he fears they will expose him. He lacks the cognitive capacity to understand the complexity of situations, so he resorts to simplistic explanations and conclusions. He lacks the cognitive capacity to reality-test information, so he resorts to his own, unanalyzed opinions, or borrows the opinions of commentators on Fox News, so that he can appear informed and thoughtful. I imagine that, if someone tried to give him an IQ test, he would walk out, because he has known about this deficit his whole life. The whole arrogant, bombastic façade he constructed was to hide the shameful truth that he cannot understand what so many others seem to have no problem understanding. This is the man we put in charge of our country. What have we done? A London epidemiologist estimates that over 200,000 Americans will die before we have a vaccine. I invite you to blend in a tiny touch of the compassion that you would feel towards any disabled person, with the rest of our reactions towards this man, our anger and horror engendered by his uninformed, arrogant, abhorrent, and sometimes criminal acts.

Eddie:

I don't read long-winded screeds formatted as blank verse.
I didn't ask for your approval of my vote, and now that you have withheld it without being asked, I don't give a shit.
Cecellia you're breaking my heart,,,,,,,,,,and if I had a shit to give I'd give it to you

Mattis hit himself on the fucking thumb. Leftists define "unity" as "parroting our party line", and "divisive" as "daring to disagree with us". Trump is his position and viewpoint, same as anyone on the left. If it's not divisive when leftists do it, it's not divisive when Trump does it.

I could answer the rest of this screed of talking points item by item, but frankly, you're not worth it, and we both know you believe things because you WANT them to be true, not because they are.
It's not just Mattis who can't take the stink of Trump Other Generals too

Forum List

Back