Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

...those MOFOs NEED to be invaded and hit with frying pans for wasting so much time and tax payer $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

invade them MOFOs!!!!!!!!!! hit them MOFOs--that's YOUR $$$$$$$ they wasted

Now they can get on with the criminal trials.
4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

While I believe he is guilty of what he was accused this time (I did NOT the last time) I said I did not support doing this as there was no way you were ever going to convict him, but not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.

...those MOFOs NEED to be invaded and hit with frying pans for wasting so much time and tax payer $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

invade them MOFOs!!!!!!!!!! hit them MOFOs--that's YOUR $$$$$$$ they wasted
EVERYTHING they do revolves around destroying President Trump. TAHMhey have no idea what else to do

While I believe he is guilty of what he was accused this time (I did NOT the last time) I said I did not support doing this as there was no way you were ever going to convict him, but not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.

"popular vote" debate 2.0.
Fucking retards!

Republicans can now do their victory dance.

But they have won a short term victory. It may help them in 2022 but history will condemn them.

Their Grandchildren will Google their biography. Featured prominently will be the fact that they voted to defend the reprehensible actions of a failed President.

Republicans can now do their victory dance.

But they have won a short term victory. It may help them in 2022 but history will condemn them.

Their Grandchildren will Google their biography. Featured prominently will be the fact that they voted to defend the reprehensible actions of a failed President.
Stop whining, loser. :laughing0301: :itsok:

Forum List

Back