Trump/Haley. Kamala ? 2024

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pelosi and biden had one foot in the grave since corrupt obama stole the WhiteHouse

Anyone wish to guess the midterms.

I'm not clear on whom

Will fill the biden vacuum

Debbie wasserman
Susan sunday show rice.

They can't come back

But psychotic hollary can
Michelle obama would have 2 explain the fake birth certificste.

Nothing new here except the timely death of

Fake News

The best part about the next election is that it won't be stolen in the middle of the night

If 1 person know i have obama dna i'm a deadman

Just ask those around Andrew Breibart.

Last edited:
Pelosi and biden had one foot in the grave since corrupt obama stole the WhiteHouse

I'm not clear on whom

Debbie wasserman
Susan sunday show rice.

They can't come back

Fake News

The best part about the next election is that it won't be stolen in the middle of the night
lol

Democrats would love nothing more than Trump as the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.

I'm not clear on whom

Debbie wasserman
Susan sunday show rice.

They can't come back

Fake News

Trump as a candidate guarantees a win for the Dems. Run, Donny, run. :cool:

He didn't lose to Biden. He lost to the media that was 1,000% in the bag for the Democrats.

But you knew that.
Sure, sweetheart. Keep telling yourself that. Anything to help you sleep at night, eh? My sympathies. :itsok:

Sure, sweetheart. Keep telling yourself that. Anything to help you sleep at night, eh? My sympathies. :itsok:
Are you deliberate in your ignorance, or do you just enjoy it?

If you were even alive during the last election, you'll remember that Biden was on the ropes until the Media and the Democrats destroyed Bernie.

Then after his racist comment about those not voting for him not being black enough, he had to bring Kamala on board so that he could get the black vote.

Then, Biden hid in his basement for the rest of the campaign and allowed the Media to carry his water for him.

But hey, if you think Biden won without their help, I"m sure you'll sleep well knowing that he'll get his ass handed to him in 24, regardless of who runs

Are you deliberate in your ignorance, or do you just enjoy it?

If you were even alive during the last election, you'll remember that Biden was on the ropes until the Media and the Democrats destroyed Bernie.

Then after his racist comment about those not voting for him not being black enough, he had to bring Kamala on board so that he could get the black vote.

Then, Biden hid in his basement for the rest of the campaign and allowed the Media to carry his water for him.

But hey, if you think Biden won without their help, I"m sure you'll sleep well knowing that he'll get his ass handed to him in 24, regardless of who runs
So, you think the media helped Biden to win? LOL

I know you are a retard but I am going to humor you. So, if you retards think that the media helped Biden win, what makes you think they won't help him again?

If you retards really really believe that, then you idiots should just sit out all elections. Because guess what? If we could pull off a victory with Rump in power, imagine what we can do with Biden in power. OOOO.... scary shit, eh? 😱😱 :auiqs.jpg:

So, you think the media helped Biden to win? LOL

I know you are a retard but I am going to humor you. So, if you retards think that the media helped Biden win, what makes you think they won't help him again?

If you retards really really believe that, then you idiots should just sit out all elections. Because guess what? If we could pull off a victory with Rump in power, imagine what we can do with Biden in power. OOOO.... scary shit, eh? 😱😱 :auiqs.jpg:
All I can say, Dilbert, is 'COME GET SOME" if your party tries it a second time. It takes a truly stoo-pid person to think that tens of millions of Americans will just standby a second time and allow your criminal elements to steal our nation's future like some kind of feckin' mafia bosses. But by all means, come get some, if you have to guts to try it.

All I can say, Dilbert, is 'COME GET SOME" if your party tries it a second time. It takes a truly stoo-pid person to think that tens of millions of Americans will just standby a second time and allow your criminal elements to steal our nation's future like some kind of feckin' mafia bosses. But by all means, come get some, if you have to guts to try it.
In other words, you guys were such fools that you fell for it the first time? LOL

Not a very flattering picture of your orange douche bag, is it? But then, what more can you say about a loser who is still sobbing over his defeat? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you ever do anything but puke up babbling bullshit?

Ostensibly just enough to keep u in tow.

Last edited:
He didn't lose
And yet... your orange douche bag went up against Biden and lost!!! He lost so bad that he is still whining!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
.the country did
But just 4 4years
We'll take the last stolen election as a mulligan.

I'm not clear on whom

Debbie wasserman
Susan sunday show rice.

They can't come back

Fake News

Huh! Word salad; you don't see that so much anymore.

Disability; I'm putting this on ignore.

Forum List

Back