Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

We are witnessing the crude behavior of not only Trump, but his supporters. One need look no further than the pages of USMB to find immature and foul behavior. Wonder why America's standards and morals are in decline. Well, here you go.
Opinions are like Assholes..........everyone has one and they all stink..................

Trump will challenge the Norm and force the other candidates to respond instead of the usual talking in circles..............

And he ensures that it will not be the same old same old..................Boring assed used car salesmen talking on and on and on for a year and a half......................Boring the living hell out of the public................

Usually, I am grateful when the elections end.................Because the lame ass never ending talk finally ends for a while..............

After pulling the lever.................HOPEFULLY THESE DANG BLOW HARDS WILL FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP.

Trump is a wild card.....................possible traitor............if he runs 3rd party.......

He's forcing the PC Bull shit to get a time out...........and I love it.......

When is your side gonna debate.........oops a few months from now................lol
The only thing Trump is proving is that a crude and immature faction of citizens has gained power in the Republican Party. We have known that for a long time actually. When the Tea Party was allowed into the Republican Party we saw a lowing of standards of behavior and intelligence. You sir, are an example.
Who the fuck cares what you think. That crude enough for you..................I don't care Mr. Lib.

Your side for decades has been calling people Racists, Bigots, Homophobes, Womanizers.............and so on............All of the them mean the same thing...........STFU.................Your side attacks those who dare disagree with you...................and I'm tired of it.................

So STFU LIB.
Gosh, you sound flabbergasted. Sorry you are tired of me voicing an opinion as to the quality and analysis of the moral implications of your crude and child like opinions and post, but that is just to bad. When you tell people the STFU on the net they usually ignore you. It means you have delusions of having some authority when all you have is, well,..... a delusion.
Negative................as usual you misunderstand the STFU comment......................I equate it to your side's use of the words already posted............To me they mean the same thing...................

So I told you to STFU in reference to how you talk to us all the time.

The Ignore function is on this site...............If you are thin skinned then use it.............It will not change the price of rice in China to me.

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Oh, and don't count on Kelly remaining a top conservative show host for much longer.

Kelly just did a Natalie Maines move. It might take a year or two, but once the libtards have finished using her to goad conservatives, her career is done, at best second tier.

Maybe then she will let Trump find her a job?

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

So what, maybe she was having a bad day?

Lol, you libtards just don't get it. PEOPLE ARE SICK OF YOUR PC NAZIS!

My bet is that Kelly was just trying to protect her position of first BJ for Murdock.

We are witnessing the crude behavior of not only Trump, but his supporters. One need look no further than the pages of USMB to find immature and foul behavior. Wonder why America's standards and morals are in decline. Well, here you go.
Opinions are like Assholes..........everyone has one and they all stink..................

Trump will challenge the Norm and force the other candidates to respond instead of the usual talking in circles..............

And he ensures that it will not be the same old same old..................Boring assed used car salesmen talking on and on and on for a year and a half......................Boring the living hell out of the public................

Usually, I am grateful when the elections end.................Because the lame ass never ending talk finally ends for a while..............

After pulling the lever.................HOPEFULLY THESE DANG BLOW HARDS WILL FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP.

Trump is a wild card.....................possible traitor............if he runs 3rd party.......

When is your side gonna debate.........oops a few months from now................lol
The only thing Trump is proving is that a crude and immature faction of citizens has gained power in the Republican Party. We have known that for a long time actually. When the Tea Party was allowed into the Republican Party we saw a lowing of standards of behavior and intelligence. You sir, are an example.
Who the fuck cares what you think. That crude enough for you..................I don't care Mr. Lib.

Your side for decades has been calling people Racists, Bigots, Homophobes, Womanizers.............and so on............All of the them mean the same thing...........STFU.................Your side attacks those who dare disagree with you...................and I'm tired of it.................

So STFU LIB.
Gosh, you sound flabbergasted. Sorry you are tired of me voicing an opinion as to the quality and analysis of the moral implications of your crude and child like opinions and post, but that is just to bad. When you tell people the STFU on the net they usually ignore you. It means you have delusions of having some authority when all you have is, well,..... a delusion.
Negative................as usual you misunderstand the STFU comment......................I equate it to your side's use of the words already posted............To me they mean the same thing...................

The Ignore function is on this site...............If you are thin skinned then use it.............It will not change the price of rice in China to me.
Lets get it straight. You are doubling down on a crude attack made to a woman about menstruating and posting photo's to reinforce your point, and whining about how someone on a message board responds to your crudeness. Typical dish it out but can't take it behavior.

[
Lets get it straight. You are doubling down on a crude attack made to a woman about menstruating ......

Right, so fucking what?

If a Dimbocrat had said this it wouldn't even be news, cuz you know that's 'dog bites man' stuff.

So STFU LIB.

Lets get it straight. You are doubling down on a crude attack made to a woman about menstruating and posting photo's to reinforce your point, and whining about how someone on a message board responds to your crudeness. Typical dish it out but can't take it behavior.

Women do not menstruate out of their eyes.
It's the left who is making it about her period.

[
Lets get it straight. You are doubling down on a crude attack made to a woman about menstruating ......

Right, so fucking what?

If a Dimbocrat had said this it wouldn't even be news, cuz you know that's 'dog bites man' stuff.
Well, it wasn't a Democrat that said it, so we don't really know. It is possible that in the future we will learn the rat is really a Democrat posing as a Republican, so we will just have to wait and see.

So STFU LIB.

I have responded like many Americans..............I'm tired of the PC crap..........and again I don't care what you think about it.

:rofl: ...Seems I've heard that before!
Stats is a rather dim bulb, okay a retard. Trump is NOT trying to rally the party. He is just as upset at the party as MILLIONS of people in BOTH parties at BOTH parties.

Trump is trying to rally the PEOPLE. People make the poll numbers go up NOT some party. I have seen Trump polls that put him at 44 to 48 at this point. Trump beat Fox.

Which polls? Where?

Links? Figures?

Come on, put your money where your big fat mouth is, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.
Drudge report/ Just Google it retard.

That is a favorability/approval poll of Righties who watched the debate, you utter dork.

It's not a matchup against Hillary Clinton, whom a birther loving pollster like Gravis (R) still can't get under 50%, no matter how hard it tries.

This means he cannot even get a majority of Republicans to agree with him, much less the rest of the country.

Dear Lord, you are a truly stupid person. Stay under your rock, it's safer there.

And you still haven't addressed the OP material at all.

You really think that that shit that Don Trump said on CNN is not misogynistic? Really?

Attacking a woman who didn't feed him the softball questions he wanted, by saying that she was somehow nasty to him because she was 'on her period'? Really? What century do you live in?

NO woman menstruates out of her eyes, but lets just not add that little part and take it totally out of context.
You didn't pay attention to the entire video, Trump did go there.

The pc police are mad lmao.....

So STFU LIB.

He said her eyes and wherever. His meaning was clear.

What Trump said about Kelley is nothing even close to the vulgar attacks by prominent Democrats and the left media about Palin.
Not even close.
So screw the false outrage.

Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!

Please provide links with quotes.

I have never heard a Leftie say even one misogynistic thing about Megyn Kelly, ever.

Please, have at it. I can wait.

As always, the RWs are desperate to muddy the water with accusations of others. FACT is, it doesn't matter what others have said about Kelly, Hillary or Obama.

This is about Trump and what HE said and what he always says.

Further, what he says is very much like what the RWs are saying: he blames others for everything bit of garbage that comes out of his mouth.

He's auditioning for the leader of the free world. Do we really need a prez who says, for example, Angela Merkel is dumb, he has no respect for her, she's OTR?

What Trump said about Kelley is nothing even close to the vulgar attacks by prominent Democrats and the left media about Palin.
Not even close.
So screw the false outrage.
They are getting a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it. They are hypocrites to the core.

Their attack campaigns, like the Betrayus ads, are utter BS...........Then later they change tunes when he worked for Obama.............

They bitched and moaned about a clown at a rodeo because it insulted Obama..........and then yelled Free Speech when their radical groups were hanging dummies of Bush and Palin.

They deserve no respect from me if they are part of the crowd. To those that didn't do this back then.............This applies to..........if the shoe fits phrase............

As I predicted a while back, Trump has managed to identify what little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary American politics, and he's peed on it.

It looks like the 20% to to 25% of one party that is going to forgive every stupid, embarrassing thing he says will keep doing so. Yuck.

So the left rips babies out of women, hacks them up and sells off body parts to the highest bidder.

You think joking about some little smart ass hag ripping on you in front of millions of people is a bigger deal than that?

Why was he unable to rise above the situation and behave as we should demand our president behave? He fell apart, made excuses, blamed others for his own words.

He couldn't handle the questions, couldn't answer them seriously. Why would we believe he could handle interaction with other world leaders any better?

Trump is on the front page. He had been disinvited to a conservative conference and Megan Kelly has been invited to attend. The rats are jumping from the Trump ship. Proof that "it's PC" spin is a fail. Crude misogyny is what it is, and it ain't a political correctness thing.

Thing is, everyone's talking about the Republicans, so it is going well for them. They're getting all the viewing time, all the attention, everything.
Talking about how their poll leader attacked a strong, popular conservative woman by claiming she must be having her period is a good thing for Republicans?

So STFU LIB.

He said her eyes and wherever. His meaning was clear.

Where ever can also mean any other body parts other than her vjay.
It's vague and is meant to be vague.
There is more than just one way to look at it.
And the left accuse the cons of seeing things in black and white. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back