Trump: Gilibrand, who used to do anything to get my campaign contributions, is now fighting me

The liberal blue check army on Twitter has gone ape over another of President Trump’s tweets, this time aimed at Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, whom he said will ‘do anything’ for campaign contributions.
Verified Liberals Lose Their Shit Over Trump Tweet About Senator Gillibrand
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO leave it to the born trouble makers to start some bs. Leftist are born liars honest to Gawd and then we have the fake ass Republicans who are just as bad they are the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Your own bs is eating yourselves alive lmfao.
Those who don`t goose step with Trump are "trouble makers"? Hitler had his brown shirts to deal with "trouble makers".

Now that Nikki Haley is after Trump, politics in DC is ever more interesting. The Gillibrand tweet stuff is unimportant.

Got a link for that on gillibrand?

What the fuck are you talking about, Trump just tweeted about it. Are you drunk this early in the morning?
you said he likes to make shit up like this. Got a link?

here is your link.
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Go back through his tweets and you will find this same claim multiple times.
do you not pay attention to anything?
So trump said in a tweet gillibrand never actually asked for money? Then said this? Lol oh wow

so, you have been drinking this early. well, carry on and come back when you are sober!
Thats what i thought. Why do you have to make shit up? Isnt there enough on peaches-in-chief to blast him and NOT lie? Goddamn man..

What the fuck are you talking about, Trump just tweeted about it. Are you drunk this early in the morning?

here is your link.

So trump said in a tweet gillibrand never actually asked for money? Then said this? Lol oh wow

so, you have been drinking this early. well, carry on and come back when you are sober!
Thats what i thought. Why do you have to make shit up? Isnt there enough on peaches-in-chief to blast him and NOT lie? Goddamn man..

I am not the one making shit up, you are. I never once said or implied that Gillibrand never asked for money. That is just some twisting of my words so you could get your righteous indignation high for the day. so get off your fucking high horse and stop being such a turd.

here is your link.

I am not the one making shit up, you are. I never once said or implied that Gillibrand never asked for money. That is just some twisting of my words so you could get your righteous indignation high for the day. so get off your fucking high horse and stop being such a turd.
Dude, you are a dumbass.
Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is
Come back when you are sober :rofl:

here is your link.

Dude, you are a dumbass.
Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is

Trump does make up those stories

It is one of his common put downs

here is your link.

Dude, you are a dumbass.

Thank you for proving that you are a fucking liar. I said nothing about Gillibrand and nothing about anyone asking for money. Dude, put down the bottle and go sleep it off. When you come back sober you will realize what an idiot you have been and you will feel bad.

Dude, you are a dumbass.

Thank you for proving that you are a fucking liar. I said nothing about Gillibrand and nothing about anyone asking for money. Dude, put down the bottle and go sleep it off. When you come back sober you will realize what an idiot you have been and you will feel bad.
Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.
What would one think when that is your immediate reaction to an OP about her?
Are you dumb? Do you know how the English language works? Do you know how these forums work?
deer geebuz :uhoh3:

Dude, you are a dumbass.

Trump loves to make up stories about people coming to him and begging for money. what a pathetic human being he is.
Are you dumb? Do you know how the English language works? Do you know how these forums work?

When you come back sober you might have the basic intelligence (though I am starting to doubt it) to know there is a very big difference between asking and begging.

Dude, you are a dumbass.

When you come back sober you might have the basic intelligence (though I am starting to doubt it) to know there is a very big difference between asking and begging.
:rofl:
I love your denial and semantics game. Just jumping through one hoop and moving on, without missing a beat. Very talented.

Trump sends sexually suggestive and demeaning tweet about Gillibrand

President Trump attacked Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) in a sexually suggestive tweet Tuesday morning that implied Gillibrand would do just about anything for money, prompting a swift and immediate backlash. “Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Charles E. Schumer and someone who would come to my office 'begging' for campaign contributions....

I wonder WHICH of Trump's attorneys will take the "blame: for this latest blunder......."GO, Trump"

LOL

The liberal blue check army on Twitter has gone ape over another of President Trump’s tweets, this time aimed at Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, whom he said will ‘do anything’ for campaign contributions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO leave it to the born trouble makers to start some bs. Leftist are born liars honest to Gawd and then we have the fake ass Republicans who are just as bad they are the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Your own bs is eating yourselves alive lmfao.
Those who don`t goose step with Trump are "trouble makers"? Hitler had his brown shirts to deal with "trouble makers".

Yeah...Trump needs a citizen army just as powerful as our military.

Why are you guys all assuming he was talking about sex? What about "pay for play" like most congress critters?
My gawd man, you guys are pathetic.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

Trump says Gillibrand begged for donations 'and would do anything for them'

So what did Trump mean when he said (and she would do anything for them)?

Define "anything".

Could be "pay for play" considering a lot of congress asswipes do what their donors tell them too..
Could be sex, but she doesnt look like much of a whore. Her lips are awfully small.

If Trump had been a fictional character for a novel, no one would have published it; too incredible on the one hand and boring after all.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

Trump says Gillibrand begged for donations 'and would do anything for them'

So what did Trump mean when he said (and she would do anything for them)?

Define "anything".

He lies all the time. He is saying she is crooked and backstabbed the Clintons. I do not feel B. Clinton should of stepped down. He had a willing affair in office, Gingrich carried on a 7 years one with a young aid while married, perhaps he should of stepped down as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back