Trump gets primaried

When have I said I hate all things pussy?
You don't have to say it, your plethora of written words speaks for you. But thanks for admitting you hate pussy. Not surprising really.

Yes you must show where I have specifically said I hate all whites. But you can't do that because that's not been said. All you can do is lie and troll. Opposing whites who are racists like you, is not racism. So just keep crying about a racism you've made up as part of your psychosis little boy.

No, you just hate whites who don't kiss your black ass

I don't like whites who are racists.
And what percentage of whites are racist in your opinion?

If you're white and don't fight to dismantle whiteness, you're racist

You don't have to say it, your plethora of written words speaks for you. But thanks for admitting you hate pussy. Not surprising really.

Yes you must show where I have specifically said I hate all whites. But you can't do that because that's not been said. All you can do is lie and troll. Opposing whites who are racists like you, is not racism. So just keep crying about a racism you've made up as part of your psychosis little boy.

Only a white racist would ask this question as if there is some acceptable percentage.

Is white racism whiteness?

It's a figment of your imagination.

He's been a republican his whole career. He ran as a 3rd party candidate last time and got on the ballot. I don't think lack of funds are going to impact him. The DNC will not be putting money into a republican primary and you just watch what Weld does to Trump. He's going to land some blows and he will hurt Trump.
"We really got Trump THIS TIME!!! # 12,618

Only a white racist would ask this question as if there is some acceptable percentage.
My question in no way implied that there is an acceptable percentage. That being said, your answer proves that you have a hair trigger when it comes to branding whites as racist.

100%

Trump will shred Weld. Bring it on!! :113:

You brainwashed idiots will vote for Trump. But Weld is going to put some knots on his head. He's going to expose Trump and when he is done with Trump, you will understand that Trumps rule is coming to an end.

and when he is done with Trump, you will understand that Trumps rule is coming to an end.

January 20, 2025.....right around the corner.

Ask the subversive marxist intellectuals who use black americans like you as pawns in their agenda that question.

He isn't fucking up this country, just the part of it you hold dear. And personally, that's a good thing. President Trump is systematically destroying everything you leftists worked so hard for over the last 50 years. I would go so far as to say that he is changing the cellular political structure of this country irreversibly and permanently. This no longer resembles the country you grew up in and whether you like it or not, there is no turning back.

He's fucking up the country.

Not mine, he's making my country greater than it ever was.. But he's certainly fucking up your silly little notion of what this country should be, and to that I say: "Thank you, Mr. President. Good job."
:beer:

Yes yours. H's fucking you up the arse with no Vaseline. And you're thanking him for it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bitter, are we? Sorry your girl lost.

Not really. :21:

I feel sorry for dumb asses like you.

Don't feel sorry for me, I'm winning more every day. Sounds more to me like you feel sorry for yourself, ya sad pathetic loser.

Still not sorry your girl lost and if the Russians had anything to do with her loss, God bless their pointy little heads.
:laughing0301:

It's time the Trump lovers got a wake up from there delusion of an easy Trump second election. Trump is facing a primary challenge and he won't be able to talk that liberal shit. And you can best believe his opponent will be reciting the Mueller report.

Ex-Gov. Bill Weld on primarying Trump: 'I want a direct shot at the man'

Bill Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts, said on Tuesday he's running in 2020 as a Republican because he wants a "direct shot" at President Donald Trump.

"I want a direct shot at the man who, I think, wishes our country ill," Weld said on MSNBC. "The best way to get a direct shot is to run against him in his own party."

Weld, who served as a Republican governor and ran as a vice presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party in 2016, said he wants to restore civility to political discourse and challenge Trump's domestic and foreign policies.

"Everyone knows the president is mean-spirited and that he calls out little people by name. ... The more that's known about the president's business conduct and his conduct in office, the more I think people are going to come to question whether they really think it's such a great idea being behind this commander in chief in office," he said.

Weld said he believes much of Trump's support is steered by "party bosses" in state GOP committees, but he wants to talk directly to Republican voters about Trump's conduct and his policies.

"We want the election, both the primary and general, decided by voters and not party bosses," he said. "I think what (voters) are saying is they are buffaloed and they want to stick with the Republican Party because they like the way it feels. I don't think they've examined the president's conduct."

Weld said he and Trump differ on "many, many" issues; Weld said he is an "economic conservative" who has a track record of cutting spending and taxes in Massachusetts. He said the president has demeaned America's allies and his economic policies have not been good for the country.

"I aim to call the president out on issues like spending and insulting our allies," he said.

But, Weld said he has one thing in common with the president.

"We're both big, orange men," he said.

Primary challenges sometimes precede losses for presidents whose approval ratings have dipped in the run-up to elections. Conservative pundit Pat Buchanan challenged President George H.W. Bush to the Republican nomination in 1992. Bush ultimately lost that general election to Bill Clinton. Ronald Reagan challenged President Gerald Ford in 1976. Ford lost to Jimmy Carter in the general election.

Trump remains deeply popular with Republican voters, however. A recent Gallup poll shows that the president has an 89 percent job approval rating among Republican voters, and a 45 percent approval rating overall. Trump’s re-election campaign also raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, far outpacing the field of Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 race.

Ex-Gov. Bill Weld on primarying Trump: 'I want a direct shot at the man'
I can’t wait. This is going to be fantastic. Weld isn’t getting much money to primary Trump as basically a democrat running for the republican ticket. So where does he get the money you ask? The democrats of course. Their diners and the DNC itself spends itself into a hole for a losing race. Which leaves them broke and demoralized right before a presidential election.

It’s a dream come true.

He's been a republican his whole career. He ran as a 3rd party candidate last time and got on the ballot. I don't think lack of funds are going to impact him. The DNC will not be putting money into a republican primary and you just watch what Weld does to Trump. He's going to land some blows and he will hurt Trump.
A lifetime republican who ran on a third party ticket. Ok we’re done here then right?

So here's the highlights on Weld, just so you fucking neanderthals know a little about who you're dismissing:

I've highlighted salient points, since I know it's hard for Trumpanzees to read more than one or two paragraphs.

William Floyd Weld (born July 31, 1945) is an American attorney, businessman, and Republican politician who served as the 68th Governor of Massachusetts from 1991 to 1997 and the Libertarian Party's nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 2016 election, sharing the ticket with Gary Johnson. He is formally running to seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States in 2020.

A Harvard and Oxford graduate, Weld began his career as legal counsel to the United States House Committee on the Judiciary before becoming the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts and, later, the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division. He focused on a series of high-profile public corruption cases. He resigned in protest of an ethics scandal and associated investigations of Attorney General Edwin Meese.

In 1990, Weld was elected Governor of Massachusetts and reelected by the largest margin in Massachusetts history in the 1994 election. """

Bill Weld - Wikipedia
None of that has anything to do with why Weld is being dismissed. He is being dismissed because Trump is an incumbent. End of story.

There will be no republican primary no matter how much democrats want to see one.

So here's the highlights on Weld, just so you fucking neanderthals know a little about who you're dismissing:

I've highlighted salient points, since I know it's hard for Trumpanzees to read more than one or two paragraphs.

William Floyd Weld (born July 31, 1945) is an American attorney, businessman, and Republican politician who served as the 68th Governor of Massachusetts from 1991 to 1997 and the Libertarian Party's nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 2016 election, sharing the ticket with Gary Johnson. He is formally running to seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States in 2020.

A Harvard and Oxford graduate, Weld began his career as legal counsel to the United States House Committee on the Judiciary before becoming the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts and, later, the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division. He focused on a series of high-profile public corruption cases. He resigned in protest of an ethics scandal and associated investigations of Attorney General Edwin Meese.

In 1990, Weld was elected Governor of Massachusetts and reelected by the largest margin in Massachusetts history in the 1994 election. """

Bill Weld - Wikipedia
None of that has anything to do with why Weld is being dismissed. He is being dismissed because Trump is an incumbent. End of story.

There will be no republican primary no matter how much democrats want to see one.
Last time Weld won anything was 25 years ago in Massachusetts where the GOP makes Texas dimocraps look like John Birchers

I thought Weld died a few years back....that would qualify him to vote democrat but run against Trump? They better check for a pulse first.

Forum List

Back