Trump....Get back to what got you hired in 2016...Fast

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You validated the Lefts scrutiny with 30 minutes of story telling and explaining.
You told us nothing about how you intend to step up and expedite the construction of the wall, penalize sanctuary cities, eradicate illegals from our communities, improve and streamline the deportation process, terminate DACA, and send the DACA pukes packing. You said nothing about tax breaks aimed at middle classers.
NOBODY gives two fucks about your airforce 1 deal with Boeing or your West Point bullshit.
You looked like rookies, like you forgot what got you hired in 2016...You left viewers with nothing to look forward to at your next rally...At this point you better take to Twitter and the mic and redeem yourself or count on an even worse turnout going forward...Thank God you only booked a church in Phoenix next week.
Find your balls again and do better.

Empty rhetoric got him elected the first time (and one of the worse candidates ever to run against). Trump hasn't changed, you are just now beginning to understand who he is.

Empty rhetoric got him elected the first time (and one of the worse candidates ever to run against). Trump hasn't changed, you are just now beginning to understand who he is.
"Worse candidates ever?" That's funny, because as I recall the left was cheering Hillary's invincibility all the way to election day.

You validated the Lefts scrutiny with 30 minutes of story telling and explaining.
You told us nothing about how you intend to step up and expedite the construction of the wall, penalize sanctuary cities, eradicate illegals from our communities, improve and streamline the deportation process, terminate DACA, and send the DACA pukes packing. You said nothing about tax breaks aimed at middle classers.
NOBODY gives two fucks about your airforce 1 deal with Boeing or your West Point bullshit.
You looked like rookies, like you forgot what got you hired in 2016...You left viewers with nothing to look forward to at your next rally...At this point you better take to Twitter and the mic and redeem yourself or count on an even worse turnout going forward...Thank God you only booked a church in Phoenix next week.
Are you just now picking up on the fact that he has and will tell any lie to his fans that is convenient?

There was a lot of pain during the late 1960's as the call for change became evident. There is a call for change today. But it is to bring the pendulum a bit ways back to sensible ways. The children of the 60's still think it is the 60's.

He was in Tulsa. Middle of nowhere. Also, 1million people requested tickets for 20,000 seats. Most people just said "fuck it" I can't get in unless I camp out for three days and nights. Now that they have seen these fears are unwarranted, they will come.

There was a lot of pain during the late 1960's as the call for change became evident. There is a call for change today. But it is to bring the pendulum a bit ways back to sensible ways. The children of the 60's still think it is the 60's.

With the proliferation of viewpoints being so easily to express now we have learned that the changes we thought were brought about in the 60's really never happened.

It was a superficial speech explaining how everyone is picking on him and about a ten minute explanation about why he meekly stumbled down a ramp. Seems he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

Not the speech of someone looking to lead after 2021

Professors of today and public school teachers of today think it's the 1960's.

It's OK. I don't care. Trump has been gradually slipping and losing it, not in the way Biden is, but from all the crap he's been through. I don't think Trump is half the man he was four years ago. A body and mind can only take so much. Trump is kinda out in space now, barely hanging onto reality.

But he still better than Biden. So it's a win-win -- -- -- Trump can do nothing and be an ass and win reelection, or he can lose to the idiot, do nothing, hapless Joe Biden. If Trump wins, we'll get four more years of the same which is OK with me if only because it will drive the Left apoplectic, but if Biden somehow beats him, great, it was Trump's election to lose and he's done a LOT to lose it, and the Left have spent 5 years telling us how bad Trump is, I can't wait for them to show me how much better geriatric Joe Biden is!

Because I know he'll constantly prove them wrong! :lmao:

The fact is that one of our first encounters on this message board is that you are a Portfolio Republican and you found the campaign promise of Comparative Advantage to be a threat to your assets; you and Larry Kudlow wound up being incorrect.

The fact is that one of our first encounters on this message board is that you are a Portfolio Republican and you found the campaign promise of Comparative Advantage to be a threat to your assets; you and Larry Kudlow wound up being incorrect.

No clue what you are arguing.........I imagine you don't either.

He was in Tulsa. Middle of nowhere. Also, 1million people requested tickets for 20,000 seats. Most people just said "fuck it" I can't get in unless I camp out for three days and nights. Now that they have seen these fears are unwarranted, they will come.
The attendance isn’t what has me concerned...the content, the message and lack thereof was/is the problem.
In 2016 he won almost exclusively on ridding our nation of illegal aliens which he’s done almost nothing measurable about...There was almost no mention of it last night.
He needs to get back to the drawing board fast.

umm.....there were about 6500 in the arena

How do you get to 6500 from bragging about a million?

Forum List

Back