Trump Funneled Donations For Children’s Cancer Hospital to His Own Business

From the link you so graciously provided... "To date, Eric Trump has raised more than $11 million for St. Jude's hospital."

As I recall Eric Trump has been forced to close down the foundation and Democrats are proud of themselves for screwing over the kids that could have received free and necessary care the multi-millions could have provided..

Yet like Cheeto, the son decides to not follow through with his promises

" According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity."

But of course you will stand up for the Cheeto and his son. I'm shocked

According to the report, President Trump himself gave the order for the Trump Organization to begin billing the Eric Trump Foundation for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

IT FOLLOWS A PATTERN CUPCAKE

WAPO:

Trump boasts about his philanthropy. But his giving falls short of his words.

Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for dogged reporting of Trump’s philanthropy

Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for dogged reporting of Trump’s philanthropy

185971_600.jpg

There's already a thread on this.. Democrats are getting their butts kicked for it... sooo it's fun...

From the link you so graciously provided... "To date, Eric Trump has raised more than $11 million for St. Jude's hospital."

As I recall Eric Trump has been forced to close down the foundation and Democrats are proud of themselves for screwing over the kids that could have received free and necessary care the multi-millions could have provided..

" According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity."

According to the report, President Trump himself gave the order for the Trump Organization to begin billing the Eric Trump Foundation for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

WAPO:

185971_600.jpg

The perpetual lie machine never stops, even when proven to be fake.

What a POS.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

All of this seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics and whether Eric and his brother, Don Jr., can be truly independent of their father.

A summary from Twitter:

Donald Trump Is Funneling Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
/---- We don't care. Got anything else to bore us with?
bored.jpg

I have never seen so many fools that swallow crap just because it's printed. Go down the "article" about halfway and you bait swallowers can see this line, "If the report is true"

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/trump-...or-kids-with-cancer-to-his-businesses-report/

Financial documents obtained by Forbes outline the money-making scheme and show how the commander-in-chief spent years redirecting thousands of dollars raised by the Eric Trump Foundation, through its annual charity golf tournament, into his own businesses.

View attachment 131389
Makes perfect sense but keep on eaglewings as it just taints your credibility even more.

From its inception in 2007 to 2010, the total expenses were about $50,000, according to the tax filings.

They were hovering around $142,000 in 2011 — and shot up to $322,000 by 2015, the documents show.

“The charity had grown so much that the Trump Organization couldn’t absorb all of those costs anymore,” explained Katrina Kaupp, former board of directors member at the Eric Trump Foundation.

Just Wow....

However, Forbes has found that this $100,000 “passed through the Eric Trump Foundation–and wound up in the coffers of Donald Trump’s private businesses.”

Even though Eric Trump had originally set up the golf tournament so that all money raised would go directly to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, sources tell Forbes that the elder Trump grew furious that his younger son let his foundation’s charity use the Trump National Golf Course for free.

REVEALED: Financial docs show Trump funneled money intended for kids’ cancer treatment to his own businesses
You think that there are not expenses to pay on fund raising events? Did you get this disgusted with Clinton's charity bullshit?

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity's efficiency: Because he can get his family's golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. "We get to use our assets 100% free of charge," Trump tells Forbes.

That's not the case
. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it's clear that the course wasn't free--that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization.

Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

forbes

Yes...all 144 million dollars that putin gave to hilary for 20% of the U.S. uranium...funneled through the clinton foundation....yeah, all that went to charity........

I have never seen so many fools that swallow crap just because it's printed. Go down the "article" about halfway and you bait swallowers can see this line, "If the report is true"

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/trump-...or-kids-with-cancer-to-his-businesses-report/

Financial documents obtained by Forbes outline the money-making scheme and show how the commander-in-chief spent years redirecting thousands of dollars raised by the Eric Trump Foundation, through its annual charity golf tournament, into his own businesses.

View attachment 131389
I've already proven it's fake and this troll keeps pretending. All anyone needs to do is scroll down and see it in black and white "IF THE REPORT IS TRUE".

RIGHT WING FORBES IS CREATING FAKE NEWS NOW

How freaking low can a person get...?

President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations meant for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization by using his son's charity, Forbes reported Tuesday.

For 10 years Eric Trump hosted an annual golf tournament that raised millions of dollars in donations for the hospital. According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity.

Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

images
I don't know, how low can a person get to continually post fake news after fake news?

Right, fake news ..... I expected this comment sooner.. come on guys pick up the speed.

upload_2017-6-6_16-8-28.jpeg

Yes...all 144 million dollars that putin gave to hilary for 20% of the U.S. uranium...funneled through the clinton foundation....yeah, all that went to charity........

Tax returns Cupcake. Yep

20160926-comic-rrfjtg-trump-logic-1080x1080.jpg

View attachment 131389
I've already proven it's fake and this troll keeps pretending. All anyone needs to do is scroll down and see it in black and white "IF THE REPORT IS TRUE".

RIGHT WING FORBES IS CREATING FAKE NEWS NOW

you don't know what "if the story is true" means?

Not to mention all their Haiti bullshit while they grew their international crime family... but they are talking about Trump so being its a minimal charge to cover expenses on the Trump charity they are just showing how f'ing desperate they are bitching about it.

President Trump's charity foundation funneled $100,000 in donations meant for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital into revenue for the Trump Organization by using his son's charity, Forbes reported Tuesday.

For 10 years Eric Trump hosted an annual golf tournament that raised millions of dollars in donations for the hospital. According to the Forbes report, $100,000 of the donations was funneled through the Eric Trump Foundation back into Trump's golf courses for expenses incurred during the tournaments, despite donors being told that all their money would be used for charity.

Trump Foundation funneled $100K in donations into revenue for Trump Organization: report

images
I don't know, how low can a person get to continually post fake news after fake news?

Right, fake news ..... I expected this comment sooner.. come on guys pick up the speed.

View attachment 131391
it's written right there for all to see. that you refuse to admit it just shows what you are.

images

The New York State attorney General's office put out a cease & desist order on the Trump foundation about 3 weeks prior to the election. This over Donald Trump using charitable donations to pay off non-related legal settlements and to pay for 2 self portraits of himself. I am not certain where that investigation has gone since then, but clearly they do have foundation issues--on where this money was being spent.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

WAPO:

185971_600.jpg

Maybe you should read over the thread, your lusty concerns have already been addressed.

(Check out this word ... semantics definition - Google Search)

Enjoy your hate and bottom line screwing over thousands of needy families and children, as a Democrat I'm certain that you're proud of the intended repercussions of your hate..:wink_2:

Last edited:

Obviously a 1% expense going out for to pay for whatever was utilized at places with his dad's name on it is too much for these dumbasses but its not an issue with charities that are only giving an actual 2% of their intake to whatever charity they claim they are raising for.

Obviously when you the money Trump has 100% taken in should go to charity.
No it shouldn't there isn't anything wrong with paying minimal expenses. If you have a problem with a charity paying out 1% or 2% in expenses and that is all you have to bitch about then you really have done nothing more than proving you are a bitch.

Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

FORBES

WAPO:

Eric said they don't get money from US banks, that they get their money from Russia. Then today, I read he said their Russia connection is "the biggest hoax" yadda yadda.

Little DonDonJr said most of their business comes from Russia but was on today or yesterday saying they have o dealings with Russia and daddy is always right.

Then, we all know they hire only undocumented or foreign and have all their own shit made anyplace BUT the US. Eric is the lazy ne'er do well who plays with a winery and hires illegals.

Then -- remember during the campaign when a group of vets asked him for help and he sent them a signed bumper sticker. Made in China. At about the same time, we learned that he had not and, to my knowledge still has not given the donations he SAID HE HAD given to vets groups.

And now we learn he's stealing from kids with cancer.

Now, I ask you:

Are you actually surprised?

Me neither.

:puke:

Forum List

Back