Trump Fascism

Democrats are decent. They believe in equality, love, brotherhood, helping those in need, and even more importantly Democrats believe in standing against prejudices, and antisemitism.

Unicorns... unicorns everywhere.

Well, you've proved on thing in this litany of single sentences / phrases, that you cannot post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Making you a master of the Idiot-Gram.

My sentence is equally true as yours "Democrats are decent".

History proves otherwise. Shell we post few reminders.

Slavery. KKK. Jim Crow. Lynching laws. Poll taxes. Segregation.

Republicans were complicit in these things.
As far as I can tell, "community organizers" take federal and state money and accomplish nothing. Nothing.
Are saying, helping lazy people take hard workers money?

I’ll take on anyone of these leftist fks. I’m so much better they ain’t in the same planet as me

Nothing I posted is a lie, it is and always has been an informed opinion based on trump's polemics, i.e. attacks on the character of anyone who won't kiss his ass, ubiquitous lies and the chaos he has brought to our nation and the world.

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice?

Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.

I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've outlined these maladies in the DMS-IV many times, and if you are not willfully ignorant you can look up personality disorders on line, and consider trump's behavior without your obvious biases.

I don't lie and scream, I make a case and have dozens of time why I believe Trump is the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.
well you would have to prove that out! can you?

Technically it's called Rule out. The evidence is voluminous that trump suffers from PD's: narcissistic, paranoid, antisocial & histrionic.
To make such a determination about a person you've never met is absurd. For all you know it's an act. The fact that there are actual psychological professionals on national TV making such determinations is outrageous. They should have their credentials revoked. Making psychological determinations through your TV. Asinine.

You don't know what I learned at the U., nor what I learned during my 32-year career in Law Enforcement.

Unicorns... unicorns everywhere.

Well, you've proved on thing in this litany of single sentences / phrases, that you cannot post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Making you a master of the Idiot-Gram.

My sentence is equally true as yours "Democrats are decent".

History proves otherwise. Shell we post few reminders.

Slavery. KKK. Jim Crow. Lynching laws. Poll taxes. Segregation.

Republicans were complicit in these things.
As far as I can tell, "community organizers" take federal and state money and accomplish nothing. Nothing.
Are saying, helping lazy people take hard workers money?
No, i'm saying that punk twits that suck up resources and accomplish nothing, should not be celebrated.

So now it's his character that disqualifies him for being president? Or is it Russian collusion? Or maybe obstruction of justice?

Yes, he's a jackass, and that's exactly why I think he's great antidote for Democrats. He sees thru you, you can lie and scream all you want, and he doesn't care, because you can't touch him. Your leftist tactics worked on others, but not on him, and your inability to make him cave on your endless, mindless, butthurt meltdowns drives you nuts.

I assume you've agreed Trump has many character flaws, where we are in disagreement is I believe these flaws are endemic of Personality Disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've outlined these maladies in the DMS-IV many times, and if you are not willfully ignorant you can look up personality disorders on line, and consider trump's behavior without your obvious biases.

I don't lie and scream, I make a case and have dozens of time why I believe Trump is the worst person to ever occupy the office of POTUS.

Technically it's called Rule out. The evidence is voluminous that trump suffers from PD's: narcissistic, paranoid, antisocial & histrionic.
To make such a determination about a person you've never met is absurd. For all you know it's an act. The fact that there are actual psychological professionals on national TV making such determinations is outrageous. They should have their credentials revoked. Making psychological determinations through your TV. Asinine.

You don't know what I learned at the U., nor what I learned during my 32-year career in Law Enforcement.
By all means, dazzle us.

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

All of which are in the public domain.

Why not to defend him when your attacks are based on lies.

Unfit to be a president, says who?

Nothing I posted is a lie, it is and always has been an informed opinion based on trump's polemics, i.e. attacks on the character of anyone who won't kiss his ass, ubiquitous lies and the chaos he has brought to our nation and the world.

You say Trump has personality disorder and that's it, diagnosis done, he must have it. All I need to do it to look it up online, and there it is. Expert has spoken.

Well, I've been doing some online research too, and as part time doctor I can pinpoint diagnosis for you - butthurt. I can't even imagine three years of endless pain in your ass, but here is the good news... it may end in five years.

upload_2019-8-30_7-50-46.png

How many more examples of Trumps authoritarianism do you need to see before some of you figure it out?

Trump Allies Target Journalists Over Coverage Deemed Hostile to White House
Kenneth P. Vogel and Jeremy W. Peters

AAGjq3v.img

Arthur Schwartz, right, a conservative consultant who is a friend and informal adviser to the president’s eldest son, and Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany.

A loose network of conservative operatives allied with the White House is pursuing what they say will be an aggressive operation to discredit news organizations deemed hostile to President Trump by publicizing damaging information about journalists.

It is the latest step in a long-running effort by Mr. Trump and his allies to undercut the influence of legitimate news reporting. Four people familiar with the operation described how it works, asserting that it has compiled dossiers of potentially embarrassing social media posts and other public statements by hundreds of people who work at some of the country’s most prominent news organizations.

The group has already released information about journalists at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times — three outlets that have aggressively investigated Mr. Trump — in response to reporting or commentary that the White House’s allies consider unfair to Mr. Trump and his team or harmful to his re-election prospects.

This should be fun
lefty progressive nazis are usually degenerate unethical freaks

Meanwhile over at cnn...they're busy doxxing and threatening meme creators and demonizing teenage catholic white boys...this just in : russia russia russia ,.............racism !

how to deal with facts wasn't one of your lessons I guess.

Actually I had an appointment at Kaiser this afternoon. However, I'm sick and tired of your efforts to defend trump, he's a disaster. I've posted accurate data from the DSM on why he is unfit to be POTUS; his flips and flops; his lies and total incompetence; and his childish behavior.

All of which are in the public domain.

You say Trump has personality disorder and that's it, diagnosis done, he must have it. All I need to do it to look it up online, and there it is. Expert has spoken.

Well, I've been doing some online research too, and as part time doctor I can pinpoint diagnosis for you - butthurt. I can't even imagine three years of endless pain in your ass, but here is the good news... it may end in five years.

View attachment 276654

What are the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)?

Diagnostic criteria for 301.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder | Behavenet

How to Recognize a Personality Disorder

Oh, and I suspect you are the one in the blue pants and red shirt, so won't read the links above without bias and with concern for the mental health of President Trump. Something every curious patriot worries about.

upload_2019-8-30_8-12-41.jpeg

You and other's stuck in denial ^^^

white-coffee-mug-showing-trump-voters-as-ostrich-and-man-with-heads-in-sand.jpg

View attachment 276654

What are the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)?

Oh, and I suspect you are the one in the blue pants and red shirt, so won't read the links above without bias and with concern for the mental health of President Trump. Something every curious patriot worries about.

View attachment 276673

best economy in some sixty years, and we got our heads in the ground? hahahahahaha so you want no economy? What is it you want exactly? why aren't any of your demofk candidates promoting economic growth rather than stealing citizens money? perhaps that picture is you all. just saying

View attachment 276654

View attachment 276673

best economy in some sixty years, and we got our heads in the ground? hahahahahaha so you want no economy? What is it you want exactly? why aren't any of your demofk candidates promoting economic growth rather than stealing citizens money? perhaps that picture is you all. just saying

The recovery from the Great Recession began in June, 2009 and continued until your Messiah, the Chosen One, began his trade war with China. Apparently his lies and claims China is paying for this FUBAR policy has not achieved anything beneficial for our nations people, or the people around the world.

I watch the markets, beginning in Jan 2018 chaos created by trump alone has been the new normal. Not only is your head in the sand, you've been out of touch with reality for years.

brothers and sisters: we have enormous cyber threats and we have enormous opioid threats from china who send deadly fentanyl, these are 21st century problems that cant be solved with 17th century solutions like building a wall

View attachment 276654

View attachment 276673

The recovery from the Great Recession began in June, 2009 and continued until your Messiah, the Chosen One, began his trade war with China. Apparently his lies and claims China is paying for this FUBAR policy has not achieved anything beneficial for our nations people, or the people around the world.

I watch the markets, beginning in Jan 2018 chaos created by trump alone has been the new normal. Not only is your head in the sand, you've been out of touch with reality for years.
500 points from reaching the highest rate ever. not sure what you're watching. are you invested in China? rooting for them to take our country are you, wow. hey traitor.

View attachment 276654

View attachment 276673

500 points from reaching the highest rate ever. not sure what you're watching. are you invested in China? rooting for them to take our country are you, wow. hey traitor.

See who suffers, look up the cost of shoes and see how much they have risen in cost to the consumer since trump's trade war with China.

View attachment 276654

View attachment 276673

What does this mean to you: "500 points from reaching the highest rate ever"?

You seem to believe the Dow is the be all end all of economic strength.

See: Economic Indicator Definition

How many more examples of Trumps authoritarianism do you need to see before some of you figure it out?

Kenneth P. Vogel and Jeremy W. Peters

AAGjq3v.img

Arthur Schwartz, right, a conservative consultant who is a friend and informal adviser to the president’s eldest son, and Richard Grenell, the American ambassador to Germany.

A loose network of conservative operatives allied with the White House is pursuing what they say will be an aggressive operation to discredit news organizations deemed hostile to President Trump by publicizing damaging information about journalists.

It is the latest step in a long-running effort by Mr. Trump and his allies to undercut the influence of legitimate news reporting. Four people familiar with the operation described how it works, asserting that it has compiled dossiers of potentially embarrassing social media posts and other public statements by hundreds of people who work at some of the country’s most prominent news organizations.

The group has already released information about journalists at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times — three outlets that have aggressively investigated Mr. Trump — in response to reporting or commentary that the White House’s allies consider unfair to Mr. Trump and his team or harmful to his re-election prospects.

/——/ Did Mainstream Media Forget How Obama Treated Fox News?

View attachment 276654

View attachment 276673

See who suffers, look up the cost of shoes and see how much they have risen in cost to the consumer since trump's trade war with China.
I just bought a pair of shoes, and the price for a pair of Cole Haans is about the same as it was 5 years ago.

Forum List

Back