Trump Ex-Bodyguard Testified Russians Offered Trump 5 Prostitutes During Pageant in Russia

And, your point?

“Schiller said he told the Russian, “We don’t do that type of stuff,” sources told NBC.

On their way back to the hotel Schiller said he and Trump laughed about the offer, and that he personally stood by Trump’s door after he went to bed. Multiple sources told NBC Schiller was confident that no one sent Trump any women that evening, and that he and Trump were aware of the possibility of wiretapping or hidden cameras in the hotel room.

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.

No he didn't say 100% he wasn't sure.

"One of the sources told NBC News that Schiller testified he did not remain outside Trump’s hotel room all night, but multiple sources said Schiller told investigators he was sure nothing occurred."

Ex-Trump bodyguard: Trump was offered women in Russia but turned them down

Where was Melania, you know , his wife?
That's a point. Trump said no, though.

No to 5. His bodyguard laughed at 5, when one would do perhaps.

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

Report: Russians Offered To 'Send Five Women' to Trump's Moscow Hotel Room
Shame on the Russians for thinking that Trump is another Bill Clinton.

Really you going to go there, over 17 years ago, and how about DT in his tape of how he grabs pussy. News flash Clinton is not Potus, and if you think Clinton was bad for getting a blow job, look at who your defending.
Tell that to the Russians, they're the ones who think that Trump is another Bill Clinton.

Trump never said that he's grabbed pussy. Prove that he has.

How would he know he could grab pussy and do all kinds of things, IF he didn't try. He also said he tried to bed a married woman.

It appears even more of the dossier is getting closer to being true than Trump supporters want to admit. On CNN they confirmed that Trump's ex-bodyguard Keith Schiller admitted that Trump was offered 5 prostitutes to come to his hotel room later that night, and at the time he laughed it off as a joke and said no... however Schiller admitted he didn't stay with Trump all night.

Really you going to go there, over 17 years ago, and how about DT in his tape of how he grabs pussy. News flash Clinton is not Potus, and if you think Clinton was bad for getting a blow job, look at who your defending.
Tell that to the Russians, they're the ones who think that Trump is another Bill Clinton.

1 minute 20 seconds

And he publicly apologized.
In his 90-second video, Trump said that he has “never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said some things that I regret and the words released today on this more-than-a-decade-old video are one of them.” He added that he was “wrong and I apologize.”
Donald Trump Apologizes for Lewd Remarks: ‘I Pledge to Be a Better Man’

1 minute 20 seconds

And he publicly apologized.
In his 90-second video, Trump said that he has “never said I’m a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said some things that I regret and the words released today on this more-than-a-decade-old video are one of them.” He added that he was “wrong and I apologize.”
Donald Trump Apologizes for Lewd Remarks: ‘I Pledge to Be a Better Man’

He also never said that he grabbed anyone's pussy. He said, "if you're a star you can grab them by the pussy".

You can't just make up things people say.

The irony of all this is that not only did none of this bs happen as it's clear Trump is not naive enough to take the bait in one of the most corrupt nations on earth, but even if it DID, what the hell does it matter? He is not in a monestary, he is the president of the most powerful military on earth and he has to take on so many who want him to fail THAT is how he will be judged. Not by some made up dossier of some foreign clown looking to milk some fool and their money.

IT'S BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!

How many Republicans would vote for a man that cheated on his wife with 5 prostitutes?

:uhoh3:

You want it so bad to be true, that you accept it and talk about it as it's true.

I got question for you, off topic: How are you financing your education?

The only blackmail going on is the Dems & MSM and it's failing.

You don't even understand the importance of blackmail.

What about Bills 20 plus trips to Epstein's pedo island where Epstein actually did film people of import in compromising positions in order to blackmail them?

If it true he deserves to be in jail. All you are doing is trying to deflect. Bill Clinton isn't President, and and any blackmail on him isn't putting the United States at risk.

And Trump WASN'T President at the time of this pageant

IT DOESN'T MATTER.... He is President NOW. Do you know what blackmail is? Do you know how blackmail works?

Do you?

If it true he deserves to be in jail. All you are doing is trying to deflect. Bill Clinton isn't President, and and any blackmail on him isn't putting the United States at risk.

Yeah...and neither was Trump in 2013.

It doesn't matter WHEN the blackmail is taken from as long as it is still relevant. How in the hell did you work for NASA if you can't understand a principle as simple as blackmail.

Yet you had no concerns when bill was fucking everything without a third leg.
Go fuck yourself you hypocritical hack.

How do you know that? I wasn't here when Clinton was President. Hell I doubt this forum was around then... I was in high school and couldn't vote. I have said since the first day I joined this forum I have been against the Clintons you ignorant fuck. :badgrin:

So you're nothing but a punk kid?
Go sit at the kiddie table jr.

I keep telling him all the time, but he keep coming back to the adult table.

Let's try this: Lewdog, go back to LGBT board, they'll take you back.

I guess Clinton was offered the same when he made his $500,000 dollar speech there. The thing is, we know he would've taken them.

21m8dgo.jpg

He also said he thought it was a joke... and that he didn't stay in front of Trump's door all night. He can't say 100% for sure no girls came to the room.
Would it matter if he fucked 5 prostitutes? Who cares?
Leftists are all about shaming someone for their bedroom activities, so long as they aren't minorities and faggots.

I'm sorry, so cheating on one's wife isn't wrong?

Probably is. But obviously that's a personal matter. UNTIL you become POTUS. Then if it's a secret -- it makes you blackmailable. And NOBODY with secrets like that ever gets even a Secret level clearance. Because you can be compromised.

Problem is -- this is all horseshit. Could have gotten him prostitutes is a big step from GOT him prostitutes. And the source for this comes thru the same PAID opo research crap that was embarrassing phony...

At issue however is, the same guy that Trump and his family thought were reliable for dirt on Clinton in the Trump Tower meeting, the Pop Star Oligarch's son, is also the same guy that one of his entourage offered Trump the 5 prostitutes.

Yeah. So why don't you get it? The Russian lawyer babe was deeply connected to the same agency that spawned the bogus appendix (dossier) to the phony "Intel Report".. Wasn't known at the time of the meeting. But this sure sounds like "entrapment" to reasonable folks.

The irony of all this is that not only did none of this bs happen as it's clear Trump is not naive enough to take the bait in one of the most corrupt nations on earth, but even if it DID, what the hell does it matter? He is not in a monestary, he is the president of the most powerful military on earth and he has to take on so many who want him to fail THAT is how he will be judged. Not by some made up dossier of some foreign clown looking to milk some fool and their money.

IT'S BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!

How many Republicans would vote for a man that cheated on his wife with 5 prostitutes?

:uhoh3:

You want it so bad to be true, that you accept it and talk about it as it's true.

I got question for you, off topic: How are you financing your education?

I never ASSUMED it were true. I however said that Trump no longer has an alibi.

Would it matter if he fucked 5 prostitutes? Who cares?
Leftists are all about shaming someone for their bedroom activities, so long as they aren't minorities and faggots.

Probably is. But obviously that's a personal matter. UNTIL you become POTUS. Then if it's a secret -- it makes you blackmailable. And NOBODY with secrets like that ever gets even a Secret level clearance. Because you can be compromised.

Problem is -- this is all horseshit. Could have gotten him prostitutes is a big step from GOT him prostitutes. And the source for this comes thru the same PAID opo research crap that was embarrassing phony...

At issue however is, the same guy that Trump and his family thought were reliable for dirt on Clinton in the Trump Tower meeting, the Pop Star Oligarch's son, is also the same guy that one of his entourage offered Trump the 5 prostitutes.

Yeah. So why don't you get it? The Russian lawyer babe was deeply connected to the same agency that spawned the bogus appendix (dossier) to the phony "Intel Report".. Wasn't known at the time of the meeting. But this sure sounds like "entrapment" to reasonable folks.

And despite all the people here saying how smart Trump and his people are, they accepted the meeting at Trump Tower. How much sense does that make?

And despite all the people here saying how smart Trump and his people are, they accepted the meeting at Trump Tower. How much sense does that make?
Why wouldn't he take a meeting with someone who has dirt on the opposition during a campaign?

Why wouldn't he take a meeting with someone who has dirt on the opposition during a campaign?

...because if it were true that they were trying to set up Trump and his people in Moscow during the Mrs. Universe Pageant why the fuck would they trust them on this to meet them?

So something is wrong here. Either there is more to the 5 prostitute story and Schiller and Trump weren't so hip to what the Russians were doing at the hotel, or they are such douches that they would rather take a high risk that they wouldn't get caught meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower and could get away with it because they are rich and that's normally how the world works.

IOW, they offered and he turned them down. No scandal there.

Forum List

Back