Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

Who gives a rat's a$$ about Biden?

We're talking about your Orange Baboon-God...

You've backed the wrong horse... Right Message... Wrong Messenger... do yourself a favor... dump him now... before you get your a$$e$ kicked in 2024...
Yes. By all means. We should take the advice of our adversary because it’s so objective. 🤣😂🤣😂

Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... the same way they fail at everything else.

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit.

View attachment 674194

19% chose Ron DeSantis... The rest of the pack spilt the remaining 2.4%.
This represents a conundrum for conservative Republicans: They believe that Trump was a great President who was cheated out of reelection, but they also think that he may be too old to run again in 2024. DeSantis would be their first choice if it didn't appear to be disloyal to Trump.

I predict that Trump will not run in 2024, but will remain a dominant political force in the GOP that few will want to cross.

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:
Just like all polls.
The reality is you expected DeSantis to clobber Trump.

This represents a conundrum for conservative Republicans: They believe that Trump was a great President who was cheated out of reelection, but they also think that he may be too old to run again in 2024. DeSantis would be their first choice if it didn't appear to be disloyal to Trump.

I predict that Trump will not run in 2024, but will remain a dominant political force in the GOP that few will want to cross.
1658683934465.png
DeathSantis supporters.

You know, I was just thinking, between the two of em they have well over a quarter million posts on here.

Yet I never really see them post anything of any meaningful substance. Nothing at all that would stimulate or even demonstrate the slightest semblance of any real interest in meaningful, functional discussion/debate.

Just dumb little fly-by pablum that really only seems to serve to promote dysfunction.

Forum List

Back