Trump ditches media to eat dinner in private- liberal media outraged!

This should hurt him in the polls...........he'll never get elected with these types of scandals. Luckily he won't win because the media would say that his entire cabinet is filled with anti-semites and white supremacist's.

Imagine 8 years of the MSM's divisive rhetoric, lies and propaganda surrounding Trump.

The mainstream media burned it's bridges with Trump when they refused to cover the election as journalists, but instead, jumped in as advocates for Hillary Clinton.
They really do think they're running the show.

And they are so foolish that they don't realize that their rogue reporting was partly responsible for people turning on Hillary.

Love this video blasting the lib media for their hypocrisy.

This should hurt him in the polls...........he'll never get elected with these types of scandals. Luckily he won't win because the media would say that his entire cabinet is filled with anti-semites and white supremacist's.

Imagine 8 years of the MSM's divisive rhetoric, lies and propaganda surrounding Trump.

hopefully it will hurt the financial balance when readers turn them off and tune them out

You know, even though I don't like Trump, I'm kinda happy that he punked the press the way he did. Why? Reporters don't need to be always around him for everything. Give the man a break, living in a fishbowl can suck sometimes.

And..............if something DID happen, I'm sure that there would be people around with smart phones who would record it.
I'll betcha the Secret Service has smart phones, too. The inference to all of this is that we the American public have the right to see our President shot or collapse from a heart attack. What else are they hanging around for 24/7? "If something happens to the President, we need to know .... " Well what in hell is going to happen to him except him getting killed? It's ghoulish.

That's amateur shit. Obama could be sitting at home doing nothing at all, and the right wing media would declare it an endorsement of ISIS.
obama-cries.png

The man isn't in office yet. I don't need to know how he likes his steak.

Trump has really stepped over the line this time. He had the nerve to enjoy a dinner with his family and the media wasn't able to watch him and report on whether he chewed his food properly. Outrageous!!! NBC accused him of not being transparent. The same people who looked the other way for countless scandals is mad that they didn't get to take pics of Trump eating a steak dinner.

"Brace yourselves. You're in for a bit of a shock. Last night, President-elect Donald Trump went out to dinner. ...And he didn't notify the press.

I know, I know. You're furious. I'll give you a moment to recover.

Your reaction is, obviously, completely justified. How dare this madman simply "go" to the 21 Club and order a steak? Who does he think he is?

Does he not know about the glorious "tradition" whereby the media is privy to the commander in chief's every move? Does this monster not understand that the American people rely upon the press for constant updates regarding the POTUS's whereabouts!?"

View attachment 98734

Trump goes to dinner without media; wailing about 'lack of transparency' produces comedy gold
seal_dem_party.jpg

The mainstream media burned it's bridges with Trump when they refused to cover the election as journalists, but instead, jumped in as advocates for Hillary Clinton.
They really do think they're running the show.

And they are so foolish that they don't realize that their rogue reporting was partly responsible for people turning on Hillary.

Love this video blasting the lib media for their hypocrisy.

I love her.

I love how the day after Trump ditched the press to have dinner, the MSM produced a list of *fake* news sites, and Google, twitter and facebook announced their intent to remove or restrict those accounts.

Cuz we all know our establishment media is all about free press.

What fucking pigs. They belong in prison or dead.

He is supposed to meet with Japan leader today. But the guy doesn't know when or where :lol:

Horrors! Trump wanted to go to a nice restaurant wife. So he went. Without telling the press! So now the press is having a melt down. Time for crayons and play dough?
You are being terribly unfair to those lovable paparazzi hounds. I'm sure all they want to do is to observe (for the record) how their favourite president- elect holds his pinkie finger on the tea cup .... before ..... then after he moves into the White House. Oh those wonderful media gophers! Working their fingers to the bone just to please us with really, really important issues!

Horrors! Trump wanted to go to a nice restaurant wife. So he went. Without telling the press! So now the press is having a melt down. Time for crayons and play dough?

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-developments-in-the-trump-transition-efforts

Media freaks out when Trump goes to dinner without them - Hot Air
Trump and Tramp ditched the press to meet with their Russian masters. It is the equivalent of having a home server!!!
Oh, brother! You need a very long nap. :rolleyes:

Juan Williams writes that is necessary for the president to be photographed whenever he leaves the office. It's important....for his safety??? Come on, Juan! The left will make a big deal if he gets a pimple on his ass!
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back