Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I think he should take 99% Christians who are the most oppressed in all Islamic countries. And no more single, male Muslims. Let them stay home and defend their own lands.

The number of Syrians submitted to the U.S. for resettlement screening is down more than 80 percent so far this year. Similar drops were recorded for Somalia, Iran and Afghanistan. Iraq had an even bigger drop in submission rate by the UNHCR.

Full story @ Donald Trump cuts Barack Obama’s refugee policy in half

Until mooselimbs stop blowing themselves up in crowds, I'm not interested in having any of them around me.

I think he should take 99% Christians who are the most oppressed in all Islamic countries. And no more single, male Muslims. Let them stay home and defend their own lands.

The number of Syrians submitted to the U.S. for resettlement screening is down more than 80 percent so far this year. Similar drops were recorded for Somalia, Iran and Afghanistan. Iraq had an even bigger drop in submission rate by the UNHCR.

Just lie and say you're Christian. Boom. Problem solved. U.S. conservatives don't know what Christianity is anyways so it's no risk.

But you don't think that Christian males should have to stay home to defend their 'own lands'?

But you don't think that Christian males should have to stay home to defend their 'own lands'?
I most certainly do.

I most certainly do.
But you applaud them fleeing their land like cowards and coming here

I most certainly do.
How can they stay and defend their lands when Muslims rape their women and destroy their homes?

I most certainly do.

Yet you somehow didn't mention that- matter of fact you said that Trump should take 99% of Christians- hard to do that and exclude single Christian males...

Why are there more Christians than Muslims coming into the United States right now?

Simple- fewer refugees from Muslim majority countries- fewer Muslim and Christian refugees from Muslim majority countries.

Those Christians fleeing the war in Syria? Excluded.

I most certainly do.
How can they stay and defend their lands when Muslims rape their women and destroy their homes?

Muslims are raping the Muslim women and destroying the Muslims homes- and you are okay with saying those refugees should stay and accept the rapes.

But 'Christians' are special- and they deserve special treatment......

Forum List

Back