Trump Cheered in New York

Trump was greeted by cheers from the crowd at the Bodega he visited. Trump keeps gaining in popularity.

I'm wondering if that is going to be his strategy. Rather than waiving his right to be in the Court, he goes out to a different neighborhood in NY every day and gets fantastic receptions by the working folk (and free campaign ads). Split screen on the news with angry Joe Biden spewing his lies at a staged campaign event with 40 people.

I'm wondering if that is going to be his strategy. Rather than waiving his right to be in the Court, he goes out to a different neighborhood in NY every day and gets fantastic receptions by the working folk (and free campaign ads). Split screen on the news with angry Joe Biden spewing his lies at a staged campaign event with 40 people.
I bet that the dirty Dems will organize people to jeer at Trump if he does it again.

Who gives a shit?

You cultists would post a thread of Trump farting.

I can see why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

We have enough negativity on the internet as it is, don't really need someone else that just goes around spreading more of it without even being able to contribute to the conversation.

Someone else for the ignore list.

I hope you find whatever it is you need in your life to be a happier person. God bless you.

Forum List

Back