Trump changes to transition team called "Stalinesque."

Trump transition shake-up part of "purge" of Christie loyalists

Can you expect anything else from sociopathic bully? Seems like "son-in-law" is pushing a lot of buttons that are not making friends.

Can you expect anything else from NBC?

Its NBC fault they purged Christie? Thats a new one

Nope. That was Christie's fault.

But NBC chose "Stalinesque purge" for an obvious reason.

Is it NBC's fault they outed everyone Christie recommended too? Or is it NBC's fault the ousting is Stalinesque?

You haven’t learned a thing. The press lies and support dimocrats.

Are you saying they didnt oust Christie's guys? Go ahead and let me hear you willingly lie about it specifically

Can you expect anything else from NBC?

Is it NBC's fault they outed everyone Christie recommended too? Or is it NBC's fault the ousting is Stalinesque?

Are you saying they didnt oust Christie's guys? Go ahead and let me hear you willingly lie about it specifically

I heard it was lobbyists, but who are christies guys? You have names?

So the Groper Elect is sending them to the Gulags huh? Is his buddy Putin helping?

</sarcasm>

Maybe you think Representative Mike Rogers of Michigan is a lobbyist or you've been misinformed. So its curious that you scream liar and then when asked you dont have the slightest idea of what people are talking about

Maybe you think Representative Mike Rogers of Michigan is a lobbyist or you've been misinformed. So its curious that you scream liar and then when asked you dont have the slightest idea of what people are talking about

Wow one guy l,we've heard rogers, he has differnces on ben ghazi...yadda yadda yadda.

And who else ya got?

Wow one guy l,we've heard rogers, he has differnces on ben ghazi...yadda yadda yadda.

And who else ya got?

I'm waiting for your apology for saying someone was lying about a topic you knew shit about.

Right Wing Talk‏@RWTQuotes
Donald Trump called himself the "outsider candidate," now meet his team full of wall street insiders and corporate lobbyists.

There's a video but I can't figure out haw to get it to work. In the video he talks about how many of the new appointees are former lobbyist, have worked for places like The Koch brothers, Disney, Verizon, and Goldman-Sachs.

And who else ya got?

I'm waiting for your apology for saying someone was lying about a topic you knew shit about.

Mike Rogers Out From Trump Transition Team

It was over Ben Ghazi not a christie purge. This is a right wing anti trump journalist. Sorry bro the media i llying to you again. Maybe follow politics closer.

And who else ya got?

Mike Rogers Out From Trump Transition Team

It was over Ben Ghazi not a christie purge. This is a right wing anti trump journalist. Sorry bro the media i llying to you again. Maybe follow politics closer.

Just a minute ago you didnt even know it happened. Now you have all the facts huh kiddo?

Trump transition shake-up part of "purge" of Christie loyalists

Can you expect anything else from sociopathic bully? Seems like "son-in-law" is pushing a lot of buttons that are not making friends.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Forum List

Back