Trump can't bring the Republicans together. How will be bring the country together?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
He made enemies of all the republican leadership. He will either have to roll over to them, and break his promise to all his anti establishment supporters, or they will stop everything he wants to do. Do you really think he will keep any of the outrageous promises he made but never said how he intended to do them?

He made enemies of all the republican leadership. He will either have to roll over to them, and break his promise to all his anti establishment supporters, or they will stop everything he wants to do. Do you really think he will keep any of the outrageous promises he made but never said how he intended to do them?
The GOP establishment needs to be kicked the fuck out...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OK. Get back with me when that happens. They won't go easily. They have more power than he does.

OK. Get back with me when that happens. They won't go easily. They have more power than he does.
That's what they said before the primaries…
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I really hope I'm wrong, but how do you suppose he will win all those republican enemies over without breaking his anti-establishment promise?

Trump is not expected to bring the nation together and many Americans will not accept that he represents them. He does, without question, represent the U.S. government.

I really hope I'm wrong, but how do you suppose he will win all those republican enemies over without breaking his anti-establishment promise?
Trump is what he is... but one thing is for sure he's unpredictable.
And the GOP establishment is spineless and very predictable. He's like Muhammad Ali and they are like Joe Frazier.

Trump is not expected to bring the nation together and many Americans will not accept that he represents them. He does, without question, represent the U.S. government.

A president that doesn't think he needs to bring the country together. Yep, that's trump.

A president that doesn't think he needs to bring the country together. Yep, that's trump.
You do know getting along is overrated, spineless people think they have to get along all the time. LOL

9 out of 10 Republicans voted for Trump, so he united the rank and file of the Party, and the leadership will go where the votes are. His promises were bold but not at all outrageous. Essentially he is promising to take a fresh look at the globalist philosophy that has dominated the thinking of both parties since WWII, and which has cost Americans more than it has brought to us.

And the GOP establishment is spineless and very predictable. He's like Muhammad Ali and they are like Joe Frazier.

Nice cliche remark, but how do you think he will be able to defeat them. They have the power. They are in control. The election is over, and they can do what they want.

How about your outrageous prediction
I think we ought to talk about that.

Tell me which of the past 3 presidents has brought the country together?
We are and will remain a divided populace because the people want it that way

Nice cliche remark, but how do you think he will be able to defeat them. They have the power. They are in control. The election is over, and they can do what they want.
:dig:

You said he couldn't win, so evidently we shouldn't rely on your judgment on what he might be able to do. So run along and just STFU, and we'll see what happens.

9 out of 10 Republicans voted for Trump, so he united the rank and file of the Party, and the leadership will go where the votes are. His promises were bold but not at all outrageous. Essentially he is promising to take a fresh look at the globalist philosophy that has dominated the thinking of both parties since WWII, and which has cost Americans more than it has brought to us.

Not outrageous? Did you listen to any of his speeches? Only third world dictators threaten to imprison their opponents. World wide stock markets already crashed because of the election, The world is shocked and afraid of what that clown might do. He can't handle a twitter account without melting down. Now he will have the nuclear codes.

Not outrageous? Did you listen to any of his speeches? Only third world dictators threaten to imprison their opponents. World wide stock markets already crashed because of the election, The world is shocked and afraid of what that clown might do. He can't handle a twitter account without melting down. Now he will have the nuclear codes.
markets are fickle and quick ups and downs are nothing to get your panties in a twist over

How about your outrageous prediction
I think we ought to talk about that.

I was wrong. Not the first time. I don't have access to nuclear codes.

markets are fickle and quick ups and downs are nothing to get your panties in a twist over

Actually the markets predicted his win.

You said he couldn't win, so evidently we shouldn't rely on your judgment on what he might be able to do. So run along and just STFU, and we'll see what happens.

Yes. I said there were't enough crazies to elect him. I was wrong.

Forum List

Back