Trump Borders on Treason

I think more and more we are finding out that Trump is probably just a puppet being controlled by Putin. The idiot thinks that Putin thinks highly of him when in actuality, Putin knows he is easy to manipulate and a great candidate for President of the US, so that Trump can help him (Putin) make Russia the greatest nation in the world, instead of the United States. Suckers that support Trump can't even see it.
You really think..... that Trump is controlled by Putin? Honestly? I mean, this isn't a really pathetic attempt at sarcasm or whatever you left-wingers consider "funny".... you actually think that Putin.... really truly is in control of Donald Trump....?
It's just the LWL version of the "Obama is a Muslim Kenyan sleeper agent" meme.

Even if Trump was Putin's puppet, the fact remains there are too many eyes in government to allow him to do anything.

Treason was already committed by spreading fake news, hacking election & undermining sanctions.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails
Congratulations, you hit the nail on the head. Looks as if the orange clown may have committed treason.

I think more and more we are finding out that Trump is probably just a puppet being controlled by Putin. The idiot thinks that Putin thinks highly of him when in actuality, Putin knows he is easy to manipulate and a great candidate for President of the US, so that Trump can help him (Putin) make Russia the greatest nation in the world, instead of the United States. Suckers that support Trump can't even see it.
You really think..... that Trump is controlled by Putin? Honestly? I mean, this isn't a really pathetic attempt at sarcasm or whatever you left-wingers consider "funny".... you actually think that Putin.... really truly is in control of Donald Trump....?

Even if Trump was Putin's puppet, the fact remains there are too many eyes in government to allow him to do anything.
Well, that is what this is about, what those eyes in the government saw.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

:bsflag:

Trump's approval ratings are rising!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the people see he is under assault from the desperate swamp and don't like it.

He made a joke.....the FBI couldn't find hilary's 33,000 missing emails, perhaps the Russians have them and could let us know what is in there......and now the left is using it to lie....

This is why there can be no peace between the left, anti American assholes, and normal Americans...

33+ years investigating Hillary & they found nothing. Trump committed to get elected! Impeachment is coming as soon as Democrats retake congress in 2018 election.

Found nothing?

Come on, tell us what you are smoking or shooting up. You can't be serious.

33+ years investigating Hillary & they found nothing. Trump committed to get elected! Impeachment is coming as soon as Democrats retake congress in 2018 election.

Found nothing?

Come on, tell us what you are smoking or shooting up. You can't be serious.

anyone who isn't a lying hack would know that's true.

Amusing!

Too%20Stupid_zpst3wgz0ci.jpg

Treason was already committed by spreading fake news, hacking election & undermining sanctions.

Just as true as those claiming Obama was a Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent. Dude, you, like them, are fanatics willing to exaggerate, and even lie, to push a political agenda. Enjoy the next four years. Try not to exhaust yourself too early. ;)

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism.

Actually it will be quite the reverse. Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be looking into the treasonous activities of Liberal groups actively trying to destroy the Trump presidency.

Forum List

Back